Author's note

Heya!
This story may contain spoilers for Heathers, Dear Evan Hansen, Be More Chill, and Mean Girls. I love so many more musicals but I didn't want to include too many to avoid the story getting too messy! Also, I know Heathers technically wasn't on Broadway but we can still dream.

Because of the themes of these musicals,
***TW for mentions of: eating disorders, suicide, depression, school massacre, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, toxic relationships, homophobic behavior (no slurs), substance abuse, some character deaths, light sexual themes and plenty of swearing.***

Besides the canon ships, there may be others, like Treebros. I'm not sorry.

If there are any of the four stories you don't know, don't worry, I think it's still understandable on its own!

Also, all the chapter names are references to something, check how many you can recognize! If you know what they're from, we're automatically friends, I'm sorry, no take backs.

Summary:

Mythic bitches and beautiful poison. These two trios have a lot in common: they're all rich, hot, adored and feared by everyone, but there's only room for one Queen. The popularity war has been going on for an entire year: vandalism, public pranks, food fights, unbridled bullying, disruption of classes and exams...the principal is helpless, parents are mad, and the school board is raging; it's gotten so out of control, the whole school might shut down and everyone will have to repeat the entire year anywhere they will accept them. Want to get into a fancy college, or need a scholarship to be able to even go to one? After this, good luck with that.

Before the school board review, it's up to Veronica, JD, Evan, Connor, Cady, Jeremy and Michael to stop this war and make the school an acceptable environment...but things can very quickly spiral out of control.