The Mysterious Woman

Start from the beginning

Once deciding it was best just to let Juliana continue sleeping in the car, Katherine manage to maneuver her way out of car without waking Juliana in the process. Then went towards the bars entrance, not before taking a glance back at Juliana in the backseat, and then entered the bar.

Only to realized she entered at the wrong time.

In front of her, Damon and Elena's backs were to her and in front of them was the bartender from her dream and behind her, was a woman Katherine had never seen before and she was holding a gun towards Elena and Damon. If Katherine was still human, her first instinct would have been to use her speed and grab the gun from her hands and snapped her neck. But now as a human, she didn't know what else to do besides put her hands up.

The woman with the gun was quick to move the gun towards Katherine, "Which one of you is Katherine Pierce?"

Katherine was quick to response to the question by pointing towards Elena, "She is." Which of course resulted in Elena to mentally roll her eyes.

The woman stared at the two doppelgängers. "Katherine is a compulsive liar," She started then moved the pointed the gun toward Elena. "But I need her alive."

In a flash, Elena darted towards the woman, making sure to hit the gun out of her hand, and proceeded to pin the woman down on the bar counter. Then she turned towards Katherine, "Katherine, run!" Which Katherine responded by running out of the bar.

~

"Juliana!" I heard Katherine scream, waking me from my deep slumber. My eyes quickly shot open and I noticed that I was in the car all by myself. But rather than be angry and outraged about the whole situation, I remember what woke me up in the first place and instantly got out of the car and raced towards the sounds of Katherine's screams which were coming from the forest.

Once I reached her, I found her attempting to kneeling behind a log, which resulted in me rolling my eyes at her performance to protect herself. Lucky for her, I found her first before anyone else did.

Rather than announcing myself, I decided to startle her a little bit, by quietly creeping up behind her. "You should have woken me." I stated in a cold manner.

Katherine jumped at my voice and turned around. She stood up and gave me slight nod. "I know, but you just looked so tired and I didn't think anything would happen."

I sighed, knowing she was telling the truth. Then I saw her pull her arms up her sleeveless shirt, trying to keep warm, and realized that although she dressed to pleased, she forgot the fact she was human now and the elements now effected her. I quickly pulled off my jacket and held it out to her. "Next time, wake me up."

Katherine took a step towards me to grab the jacket from my hands and began to put the jacket on. When she was doing so, I heard someone coming our way and right when they were about to stop, I grabbed them by the neck and pinned them to the tree. Just to realize, it was only Elena.

I groaned in frustration, but in the process tighten my grip on her neck and she covered my hand with hers to stop me."I told you and your boyfriend that if anything happens to Katherine-" I asked.

"Juliana, Elena actually protected me. It is some other woman after me. Let Elena go." Katherine interrupted. I glanced back at Katherine then at Elena again, then let go. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but thank you Elena."

Elena glared at me before turning towards Katherine, "Let's go before she comes back." She said as she began walking back towards the car.

"Why didn't you kill me?" Katherine called out, stopping Elena in her tracks and making me look at her in confusion.