╰┈➤ 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆

𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗜'𝗺 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗖𝗼𝗰𝗼 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿
𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗖𝗼𝗰𝗼 𝗩𝗮𝗻 𝗗𝗶𝗷𝗸

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝗐𝖼𝖺𝗌𝖾𝗌 𝖣𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀

I see her walk out of the bathroom, wearing a light blue cut sleeve dress that reaches just above her knees. The faint fragrance of vanilla reaches my nose and I take in the sweet aroma. I follow her movements with my gaze, seeing her slip on a pair of heels, fasten a necklace, put some dangly earrings and spray her flower-y perfume on her neck. She puts on some makeup and allows her hair to remain open, reaching her shoulders. She turns around, her back towards the mirror and her gaze on me chilling on the bed.

"Come on let's go," she says. She picks up a small purse, which probably contains some money, credit card, driver's license, ID, etc.

I shake my head at her, sliding into my position, so that I'm completely lying on the bed. It contrasts my previous position, which was sitting straight in the bed. She groans and walks to me. Her hand grips mine and she yanks me up. A small wince escapes me as I sit properly in the bed.

"No Coco I don't want to go to a party!" I begin to plead but she doesn't let me. She yanks my arm yet again and now I'm standing on the floor, with Coco right in front of me.

"You are going with me, and you won't speak a word now."

I sigh, knowing I've lost and she's won. Honestly there is no point in arguing with her. She somehow always finds a way to convince me.

She evilly smirks when I pop on a jacket over my plain white t-shirt, which I've paired with blue denim jeans and a pair of black converse. I slide a few rings over my fingers before intertwining her hand with mine and walking out to my car.

We sit in the car, me in the driver's seat and Coco in the seat next to the driver's seat. I start the car and back it out of the driveway before driving to the club where the party is at. It's at a very fancy club called the Orange Arena Club.

On the way we both listen to the music playing through the radio, most of the songs being her brother Ruel's music, making her groan and flick the stations quite often. I giggle at her movements everytime the familiar masculine voice blasts through the speakers.

The ride consists of both of us making small conversations, discussing events of what all happened recently to us, and various other random topics. For me and Coco, a fixed topic for discussion isn't necessary; we can talk about anything and everything.

Quite soon we reach the club. It is shaped like a dome, and there are people and bouncers swarming outside the club. We both get out of the car and walk to the entrance, where a bouncer allows us to enter after he sees our IDs. Me and Coco walk inside, the music thumping against our eardrums. We make our way through all the people in the club with my hand intertwined with hers.

As we enter inside, I see people dancing in the center and a bar at the side. Coco leads me to the bar and we both sit in adjacent barstools.

"Boulevardier," she orders.

"Bloody Mary," I say.

The bartender nods and prepares our drinks, before placing them right in front of us. I pick up my glass and intently gaze at the dark red color of the drink through the clear glass. I move it to my lips and pour it down, enjoying the sensation it provides me. I drown the first glass quite soon, and so does Coco, and before we realise it, me and Coco are horribly intoxicated.

I feel Coco's hand grab mine and pull me up from my barstool. She leads me to the dancing floor, where all the other people are dancing. We squeeze ourselves to the center of the crowd. Coco wraps her arms around my neck, whilst mine drape around her waist. We move to the beat of the song, making the most of the moment.

I came to a party for her. I am just head over heels for her.

Author's note

I hope you liked this one!!

Please vote, comment and share. I think this book isn't getting as much hype as I thought it would. /:

*Sigh*
should I unpublish it?
Let me know your thoughts.

With love through health and sickness
Keziah