Bees in my stomach

Hi peoples!! What i have for you today is high school erasuremic going on a date! as bros of course. no homo. They're both 17 in this chapter. obviously they don't know deku shinsou or eri

Warning! Mic insults himself and doubts himself a few times.

and no manga spoilers please
enjoy!

3rd person pov.

("Hey Shota do you maybe wanna go get some food or something as a kinda date later?!")
"HEYSHODOYOUMAYBEWANNAGOGETSOMEFOODORSOMETHINGASAKINDADATELATER?!"Hizashi Yamada asked, with much swag. Shota Aizawa jumped at the sudden question "Hizashi quiet down and slow down!" he whisper yelled "try to remember that we are in a library" Hizashi mentally slapped himself for that totally uncool attempt at asking out Shota Aizawa. "Right right sorry... but is that a yes or no?" Shota calmly replied, "I didn't understand a word you said so i cannot answer that question." Zashi took a breath "Would you like to go on.. a d...efinitely fun trip to some fast food place later?" Again, he mentally slapped himself. Shota smiled and scoffed "Wierd way to ask someone to hang out but ok sure." Hizashi smiled and his upbeat attitude came back, though he still tried to keep quiet. Maybe, if he does everything that Aizawa tells him to, the exact way he tells him to, he'll(Aizawa) fall in love with Zashi and ask him out himself.    "All riiiigghhhhtt I'm excited!!" "Calm down Zashi we still have to finish our classes first."

Later with Hizashi and Nemuri, still 3rd person, gay crisis time

"BUT YOU DON'T GET IT NEM, HE F R I E N D  Z O N E D  M E."  Hizashi cried. Nemuri put a finger to his lips "ssshhhhh you poor baby he probably didn't even know he was friend zoning you! Now we only have like not even 5 minutes until he's ready, so I'll give you quick advice." She said, and started fixing his outfit and hair as she continued. "Flirt with him, you have the looks and you're kinda half decent at the romantics, he'll fall for you in 2 seconds if he hasn't already!" Hizashi sighed "Even if i do try that he wouldn't notice. He's so painfully oblivious that I could literally propose to him and he'd think it's nothing but a late birthday gift." She lightly smacked his mouth "Don't interrupt me. And also don't try to be cool, just be natural like you always act." Zashi spoke again "I don't always flirt with him, I think that might be a little noticeable. He's not dumb ya know!" She smacked him again(lightly) "Shut up! He's coming, faster than I expected. He really is into you! Just remember your training!" "What training??- Oh heeeyyy Erasure!" Hizashi walked with one arm around Shota's shoulders, witch Sho was use to, but it felt a little more timid today. "Heeyyyyy Mic what's with the sudden use of shortened hero names?" "No idea, but anyway lets SPEED IT UP I'M EXCITED IT'S GONNA BE A GREAT NIGHT"

They ended up deciding on a Wendy's that was pretty close to UA, they just had to pass through a nice neighborhood. As they passed through they both thought to themselves that this one house they saw, looked like a good place to raise a child. Neither mentioned it though. That would be pretty weird to talk about on their date- i mean hang out. They walked in, got their food, sat, and talked as they ate. Eventually getting to the topic of cross dressing, then that led to talking about wearing certain outfits during the dirty time, which led to whatever this is.

"I don't know.. I think you'd look pretty cute in a maid outfit." Hizashi said slyly, not expecting what Shota said next..

"You would too."

Zashi choked on his pink lemonade, face red "whAt-" Shota leaned back in his seat "I said what I said and I meant it."

The blondes face fell slowly "Don't mess with me like that" Shota looked puzzled "Mess with you?" Hizashi stood "Ya know I think I'm finished, are you?" "Yea I'm fine, lets go I guess." They left the Wendy's and started walking in no particular direction. After a bit of silent walking Hizashi spoke up "So... Sho, we're both not straight obviously." "You're just now noticing?" They both laughed, painfully awkwardly. It shouldn't be awkward, it was a normal conversation. Why couldn't they just get a hold of themselves?? Why did they feel like strangers but at the same time a married couple???