Hang out

Hello!!
my eyes are so pretty in that picture
Today we have two brothers hanging out while their parents are on a date.
I don't think there are any triggers here but as always if there is, please let me know.
this is an old chapter

***

Hitoshi and Izuku are brothers. And as brothers, they fight. With words only of course. But no matter how many times they disagree, they still love each other to Pluto and back a million times.

Hitoshi pov.

I started off my night by laying on the couch using the tv as a background noise as i thought about the purpose of life, before my broccoli brother walked(pfff- auto correct said waffle) in and flopped right on top of me. "UUUGHG what do you waaaaant." " dad and papa are on their gross lovey dovey date and I'm bored and lonely so I wanna hang out with you. " " but I'm kinda busy being depressing and over thinking things. " " Please?"I sighed. "There's a deck of cards in my closet somewhere, we can play go fish or something. But only if you make me food. You and dad are the only ones who know how to cook." He jumped up and smiled, screaming like a kid on Christmas, then rushed to the kitchen and I got back to my thinking.

Soon enough i smelt something like eggs maybe? But like a cheesy thing to it. He walked in carrying two plates, one with boring scrambled eggs and nothing else, the other with a fried egg and cheese toast sandwich. He gave me my delicious plate of food and a cup of coffee while he kept his boring one, and we ate. "izu you have such boring taste in food like oh ma gosh." He shrugged. "I'm not the biggest fan of cheese." (TwT)

After we ate we went to my room and I got the cards out and we played go fish for a while, but got bored of that pretty quickly. We moved on to monopoly and I was winning after a few minutes. "And you landed on my property. Again. 200 dollars, pay up broccoli boy." Izuku sighed and handed the money over to me before taking his turn. He ended up rolling a 7 which got him sent straight to jail. "UUUUUUGHHG THIS GAME IS RIGGED!!" I laughed , "it's not the game, it's just your bad luck." He groaned and we continued the game that I ended up winning.

We continued our random conversations about random subjects as we did varying activities, wow that sounded smart. Such as, just dance"so then kaminari said, 'I don't care about toast as long as there's butter'. "" What does that even mean?" "I have no idea."
"Why did we pick such a sexual song to dance to?" "Again, I have no idea."

Janga, "why are we playing this? It's not even fun." "I couldn't think of anything else." Just then the cats came bolting in, one chasing the other. They jumped on the table and knocked the tower down, and as a result, the pieces went everywhere. Including my coffee. We just recently adopted two more cats. So now we have four. Cookie and Zurry, then the new ones brooke and cherry.

cherry

Brooke

Brooke

Drawing, for some reason

Drawing, for some reason. "Why did we even decide to draw? We both suck at it and neither of us like it." I complained. "I don't know but look what i drew. It's Shrek, sonic, and dadzawa mixed together." (Someone please draw or edit that i am begging you! Then email it to me kmmcmullen2008@gmail.com ) when I looked at it i felt way to many emotions."I am disgusted, confused, and i feel like laughing my a$$ off all at the same time and it's very overwhelming" he laughed. " Do you think they'll hang it on the fridge?" he asked "Dad won't recognize the beauty, but papa definitely will." i answered.

And twister. We were using some thing on the internet, just tap a button and it says a twister move. "How the actual heck am i supposed to put my foot all the way across the thing?? I'm not flexible in the slightest!" Izuku laughed as I quietly cussed out the internet. "I don't know but you have to try." I tried to slide my foot over to the only blue spot open, but I failed and ended up doing a split instead. "FUUUUU-wait. I'm doing a split. It doesn't hurt. This is impossible." Izu laughed at my astonishment.

After a while Izuku passed out on the floor while we were playing eye spy. I lay him in my bed as i didn't want to wake him on the way to his room. I guess normally this is where we would fall asleep and have a stupid cute brother moment, but no. Not with this insomniac beesh. So I just played subway surf and other random games on my phone until I heard the front for open and close.

3rd person pov.

When Aizawa stepped through the door he was met with two dirty plates just sitting on the couch, which he wasn't pleased about. Shinsou walked over to them. "Izu fell asleep in my room can one of you go get him?" Hizashi nodded and went to get Izuku. "So update with kaminari." Shota sat on the couch and Hitoshi sat next to him. "I'm listening." Though it seems unlikely, Shota enjoyed hearing about his kids drama and pretty much everything about their lives at school. "So, he was flirting non stop with me like usual and I decided to actually flirt back this time. But som-" he was interrupted by Hizashi coming into the room. "What happened to your room kid? It's like a hurricane went through there." Hitoshi rolled his eyes. "It's not THAT bad. And me and izuku got bored so we played a bunch of random games." He informed. "Alright clean your room and take care of these plates later but right now I wanna hear about what's happening." Shota said. "Oh! Right, yea. Something unexpected happened..."
They talked and talked about kaminari until Aizawa went to bed with Hizashi, and Shinsou went to his room to do whatever until morning.

***

Well that's the end of this chapter. Hope you have a good whenever you're reading,
Bye friends!

lol