𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓲𝓪𝓻𝔂

Start from the beginning

Addison closed the journal staring at the floor in complete silence, she now understood why the shower room made her sick to her stomach, she remembered why she never wanted her memories back, "sissy..." Alice gasped feeling her twin's pain but Addison shrugged looking from the floor trying to ignore her stomach twisting into complicated knots, "it's fine". "Addison" Jasper's voice was soft but Addison once again shrugged them off "seriously it's in the past, just drop it" she wasn't fine, and they both knew it but her stern voice gave them no room to speak. 

✰✰✰

February 13th, 1920

"I had another dream about the mysterious honey-blonde named Jasper or at least that's what the red-eyed woman screamed before I woke up. Doctor Emerson believes Jasper's a vampire like he is and he doesn't think I'm crazy for having dreams about the red-eyed woman or the mysterious honey-blonde and neither does Alice but I think I am going insane. I have to be insane not only am I seeing James in my nightmares but I'm seeing two other strangers who possibly don't even exist... I have to be insane if I can't Jasper out my head... Sure he's attractive tall and muscular and lean but it's always his eyes that catch my attention, there a dark burgundy like Henry's only different. They're comforting albeit full of pain and regret... I don't understand the strange connection but then again I don't understand anything anymore except for one thing, the red-eyed woman is using him... She whispers in his ear and orders him around and despite being  pained he listens, he's trapped like a fly in a Venus Flytrap and he deserves better... we both do"...

Jasper never knew Addison had dreamed of him, he knew Alice saw a vision of him in the diner but he never would have guessed that Addison had seen him coming first, in her dreams nonetheless. "Well I have always said you're the man of my dreams" Addison joked lacking her usual tone but it still made Jasper smile, he liked to think that if he could have dreamed, he would have dreamed of her. He sometimes liked to imagine if she had existed in his life earlier, he never would have been with Maria. They would have had a normal life in Texas, Alice would have been married and lived somewhere nearby and they'd all have kids, he always imagined they had three, twin girls that looked exactly like Addison, and a boy who looked like him, that was his perfect fantasy.

✰✰✰

"Maybe you should just leave it there Addie, it was a good place to stop and maybe we can go see the graves" Alice was done with searching through the past so far all its done was hurt her sister and bring back bad memories. "Doctor Emerson must have been the one who turned us" Addison mumbled closing the journal, she now knew why James had brought him up in the ballet studio, he had killed their maker... "it's still early" Alice started looking at the clock on her desk "do you want to go to the graves". Addison nodded tossing the journal on the floor "we go look at the graves and then we burn these files and the journal no more looking back". Alice wanted to argue but Addison was right their past was filled with darkness it was better to just focus on what they had now, "I promised you, didn't I, you gave me back some of our memories now we move on" Alice agreed "I don't like being sad anyway". Addison almost sighed in relief "okay then... good... I'm gonna go shower and change, I feel like I have spiderwebs all over me". 

A/n~ I don't care what you say Jasper Hale is definitely a sap for Addison, he just gives me vibes of someone who dreams of a white-fence, apple pie life. On a darker note, Addison found out what happened in the shower room and is avoiding the subject so more drama which is always fun in Twilight. 

Hope you enjoyed and feel free to leave any comments or criticisms <3 Jade