Chapter 7

Thank you for reading. Vote, share, and comment. Enjoy!
______________________________________

Marinette's pov.

My life sucks, but I'm a strong woman and I won't quit so easily. Unlike Adrien. I know what he is all about. He is the saddest person I know. I feel bad for him, but if he ever wants to not have problems anymore he has to deal with them like a man. Like me, when I saw Luka's red flags when I was dating him I told him directly how I felt. When he started to lie and get defensive I broke up with him. Life's easy when you get used to it. I could teach Adrien a thing or two. About 3 months ago after the Luka fiasco, Adrien asked to stay with me. I let him because he had nowhere else to go. Even though him staying with me hurt. Being with him always just reminded me of Luka. Luka's soft angelic voice, his tan skin, those beautiful blue eyes. He was the kindest boy I have ever met, so it hurt me to know he didn't love me. That he loved Adrien. I thought if maybe I acted happy for them it'll make him like me again. It didn't work that much, unfortunately. Living with Adrien was both a blessing and a curse. Bringing back old memories with Luka, but also I made new memories with Adrien. We started to hang out more often because we live together and we learned that we have a lot in common. Adrien taught me some fencing and Chinese. I taught him how to sew, and bake! We even baked a cake all by ourselves together for my dad's birthday. What was even sweeter was Adrien got my father a gift as well on top of that. The more and more time I spent with him the more I noticed he is an amazing guy. I mean, of course, he's my Chat! So I started to grow feelings for him. That freaked me out totally because, as my feelings for Adrien grew stronger my feelings for Luka didn't fade. I still loved him, but I love Adrien as well. Being with Adrien I thought would make my feelings for Luka fade. It didn't. I love them both so there is no way I want them to get back together.

About two months ago

Adrien and I have been staying together for a month now. Today we were going to a Jagged stone concert. Jagged personally invited me. He said I could bring a friend to tag along so I asked Adrien. Though I didn't tell him where we were going that was a surprise. Recently I've been nervous and even stuttering around Adrien I wasn't sure why completely. Maybe, I've fallen? Who knows. I took him by the wrist. We were going to walk to the concert so we could chat longer.

"Where are we going?" Adrien asked in a happy tone. I giggled. "I can't tell you. It's a surprise!" He looked at me. "It better be a good one." "Trust me, it will be Adrien." I smiled. Once we finally arrived lights were lighting up the place. It was beautiful, and the loud intro music started to blast. Then Jagged talked to the audience. I looked at Adrien who's eyes were widened. They were watery as well. He must love my surprise. "Are y-you happy?" I asked.

Adrien's pov.

"Are you happy?' A voice asked me. It wasn't my main point of focus. My eyes were widened on the setting. The loud music, dancing, cheering people, and the flashing lights. There was Jagged, Luka's father.  I remember Luka couldn't see his father much so Chat surprised him by bringing him to a concert. At this exact place. We both were so happy, all I could remember was the priceless look on his face. Luka sang his heart out to Jagged's lyrics and he even cried during the concert. I remember it so well. Because well I was watching mainly him the whole time. I wiped my eyes. Being here brought back all those good memories I'd rather forget. Luka and I will never get back together. We weren't meant to be. Once I stopped daydreaming I realize Marinette was the one who asked me a question. "yeah..." I finally said. I heard a familiar voice singing in the crowded I tried to turn to look until...

Marinette's pov.

I turned his face to face me. I'm sure Adrien is wondering who was singing so loudly and that was no other than Luka. He couldn't see that Luka was here. Everything will go wrong, and they'd get back together! Luka looked over, he was surprised to see me and Adrien hanging out together at a Jagged Stone concert. He started to walk over, maybe to apologize to Adrien or something I don't know. What I did know is that wasn't happening. I pulled Adrien's face a kissed him. The two of them both were surprised. Adrien blushed but didn't close his eyes. I saw Luka's expression turn into a frown, and he turned away. When I finally pulled back I saw Adrien's red face. "Marinette-" He covered his mouth. "You know I still like...Luka" He mumbled. I shook my head. "You don't like Luka. You just think you do because you have no one else to like. It's just a phase, Adrien. You don't like guys you were just very alone." I said.

"Alone." He repeated.

"Yes!" I nod. "Maybe you're right. When I met and fell in love with Luka I was very alone. I was getting rejected a lot. Well from you Ladybug. I loved Ladybug, but when you kept rejecting me I gave up." A tear ran down. "And I'm sorry kitty." I kissed his cheek.

End of flashback.

Then Adrien and I started dating. Ladybug and Chat Noir's team also grew stronger because we learned to trust each other more than before. We are a power duo. Then why do I always think of him? Luka.