" What do you want to know Oprah?"

" Let's start all the way from the beginning. How was your childhood? From what you remember."

" It uh it wasn't a very nice childhood. I only have 2 nice memories from my whole child hood."

" Which was..?"

" Meeting my best friend and having parties and Christmas's at her house."

" Let's start from the beginning beginning. How were your mom and dad's relationship?"

" It was complicated before I was even born. Well that's what I've heard."

" Complicated how?"

" Well I have an older sister. She told me that he cheated on her many times and had to many arguments until they had me. "

" What happen when you were born?"

" Well I guess I made them get closer since I was the youngest and stuff."

" Are they still together?"

" No they're not."

" What happened?"

" Well I started to get older of course and I loved swimming. We lived in an apartment at the time so there was a community pool that me and my mom used to go to while my sister was at school and my dad at work. One day I went to the pool and my mom met this guy."

" mhm."

" They started to talk more and more. My mom kinda used me as an excuse to go meet him knowing that I loved going to the pool. At some point I started to go less and less. They both exchanged numbers and kept the friendship. One day they both went out together without my dad or sister knowing. That day my mom cheated on my dad."

" What happened then..?"

" My mom told my dad and he wanted a divorce even tho he cheated on her before when they were younger. But they got a divorce finally. I had to move back and forth between house. It wasn't easy since my dad found a pretty bad step mom for me. She didn't do anything wrong she was just something I wasn't used to. The guy moved into my moms house and they started to date. At that time my sister moved out so it was even harder since I didn't even have my own sister's support."

" Did anything happen when she moved out?"

" Well The guy wasn't really stable on his own. He always quitted jobs and stuff which caused my to sleep in the same room as them. They even made me sleep in their closet because they needed " alone time together". Which they had enough of because he didn't work neither did she and I was already in school."

" How about you dad?"

" Well since I didn't live there permanently and the house only had one room I had to sleep on the floor right next to their bed."

" So you never had a room of your own?"

" Nope. I either had to sleep on a couch or the floor or in a closet. I thought it was normal since I was young and of course they are my parents. But I grew up and started to learn that it wasn't normal. At all. "

" Did things get worse?"

" Yeah they really did."

" Tell me more about that."

" Well I was about 8 years old when my mom one day went to the salon. I went with her and one of her friends was there. A male drunk friend.. He sat next to me and start to umm touch me."

" Did your mom find out?"

" I told her but she didn't believe me.. She still doesn't." You started to get water in your eyes.