6.'H!LL YEA'

Tw: alcohol, mention of alcohol and self hatred.If i missed any triggers, please inform me! :]
'HELL YA' dream thought..

Before...

It's been a week since the two had seen each other. Sapnap gave up on his fantasy, he would always stare at his shoes while thinking about him. He was hopelessly devoted to him. 'I need to stop thinking about him..' sapnap thought, he wondered if his fantasy boy thinks about him as well. He wants to forget him, he wants to move on....but he can't. Sometimes his sadness would consume him, control him, and cause him to drink, drown himself with the smell of alcohol. It weirdly comforted him. He has not clue what to do. He would go out and search for him, but he doesn't know where to start, because for all he knows, he could've ran away from the problem they both caused, ok maybe sapnap caused-.

Dream rarely gets out of his room, the main reason is that he misses the unknown boy, and that he is just scared in general. He tried to talk to noah about, everything, but noah being noah won't give 2 fucks. He would blame dream for putting himself in this situation. But dream doesn't blame him. Sometimes dream would think it was his fault for just walking out, leaving. That's all dream does, leave, leave, LEAVE. He doesn't want to leave, but he does. He wants to say goodbye, goodbye to these foggy thoughts, memories. He could feel himself drifting away from reality, he feels himself sinking to who knows where, but he doesn't care. He just feels locked inside somewhere, his feelings taunting him. He runs away, run, run, RUN! He tells himself this when something bad happens. When he sleeps, something good happens, but when he wakes up...bad things happened. Now he doesn't want to sleep nor wake up.

*knock*
*knock*
*knock*

Dream got snapped out of his thought, he sat up from laying down, and turned his head. He didnt feel, normal. Not the 'straight' normal, no.  As if he felt out of place, but that doesn't matter. "Come in..." the blond said loud enough, the door slowly opened, making squeaking noises. Dream was starting to get annoyed from the squeaking noises, but as soon as he was gonna say something, noah came into view. Worried and regret was splattered on his face, Dream doesn't know why. He was oblivious. Dream gave a questionable look, "dream, its been a week. Can you try to get out of the house...please" noah was begging for dream to get out, not in a rude way, he just wants him to feel better. The blond didnt know what to say or do, he was starting to get use to his 'laziness' but, it was starting to feel overwhelming, he's just wasting time at this point-. "Fine..." dream sighed, he needed something to distract him, to keep him focus on this bumpy road he's on. He turned to face the front, but he could feel Noah's eyes, and smile. Dream was helpless.

Sapnap was drinking coffee, he never was a big fan of it, but it calmed him down when he was overwhelmed. The pressure on his back was getting heavier, why was he pressured? He would question himself why. Why? Why? WHY?! why did he have to fall for people so fast, it was a trait he didnt like. In fact, he hated it. The smell of coffee reached up to his nose, the coffee welcomed itself to sapnaps brain, and popped him out of his thoughts. He sighed, and put the coffee down. He started to walk to his room, in till he walked by the bathroom outside. He was disgusted at what he saw. Himself. It was himself, but not... he  had bags under his eyes, eyes red from the tears that poured out. The exact same eyes everyone said was 'powerfull' 'calming' 'pretty' 'loving' he loved his eyes, but his eyes were replaced with a monster. His hair was a mess, skin was white as paper. He was fragile as a glass, waiting to be shattered.He sighed once more, and made it to his room. He clasped on the bed, depating wether to go out, or stay inside. He used to love the outside, the sun hitting him making him even more warm. He missed the sun. 'Why not, what's the worst that could happened'  well...