2. 'Should i go?'

2. 'Should I go?'

'Should I go?' Dream thought.

Three months ago...

Once dream got out of the house he immediately went to his car, and drove off.
'Where do I go?" The hurt man thought. He then got an idea.

Dream
Dreams friend

"Dream?"

"Hey! Can i ask something?"

"Ya of course"
"What is it"

"Um, i was wondering if i could stay with you for awhile?"

"Ya sure, but why?"
"I thought you were living with george?"

"...."

"Dream?"
"You there?"

"Y-yea.."
"I- I'll tell you when i get there.."

"Ok.."
"We'll see yea!"

-call ended-

"Yea.."

Once he got to his friends house he, of course, knocked on the door.

"Hey dream! You're here!" Dreams friend said happily.
"Ya, um can I come in" dream said looking at the ground,
"Yea of course" the friend moved out of the way for dream.

Once dream got inside, he went to the living room, set his suit case down and sat on the sofa. His friend Noah followed him to his living room, and sat next to dream.

"So, wanna tell me why you're here?" Noah said not trying to be rude of course.
"Well.. george cheated on me.." "with my ex..." the younger man said sadly.
"He WHAT?!" The angry noah jumped up off the sofa.
"Calm down Noah.. please.." dream said as he looked up at Noah, who is CLEARLY pissed.

"HOW-" "fine.." said Noah as he sat on the sofa, trying to calm down.
"How did you find out"
"I walked in on him and my ex.."
"Oh..dream.." noah put his arm around dream. Dream leaned on Noah's shoulder and cried.

Present time...

Dream is laying on the bed in the guest bedroom.Noah opened the door and was leaning on the door frame.

"Still can't get over him?"

"Nope."

Noah sighed.. "well me and my other friends are going to a club, wanna join?"
"It could help you take your mind off of George.."

"I'll think about it.."

"Well you better hurry!" Noah said as he got off the door frame and ran down stair into the living room.

'Should I go?' Dream thought..
"F#ck it..." dream got up and off the bed, went to get dress [he took a shower before noah came into the room]he put on a black turtleneck, black fingerless gloves, dark brown pants and whatever shoes.

He brushed his teeth, fixed his hair and got cleaned up. He got out of the restroom, went to his desk, got his phone, wallet and keys. He quickly ran down stairs and there stood noah, "you decided to come huh?" "Shut up and lets go." Dream said as he left the house. Noah chuckled..

'This is gonna be fun..'

Yay part 2. -florisboris-