5. "Fuck..."

"Fuck..." dream said laying on his bed...

Few hours ago...

Dream stared at the boy next to him, 'who is that? Where am I?" He looked around at the unfamiliar place. He thought about waking up the boy, but when he didn't feel any fabric on him he started panicking inside. He slowly took the blanket off himself, not wanting to wake up the other boy. He cringed when his feet touched the cold floor, it was like knives being stabbed into his feet. He tried to look for his clothes, which were thrown on the floor. When he bent down to get his clothes, there was a sting on his back. He winced at the pain, he touched his back with his fingers, only to feel long scratch's going down his back.

He started to panic more thinking he cheated on george, he was gonna call him but then he remembered what george did. A pit in his stomach started to turn like mixing a bowl of ingredients together, his eyes started to water but he stopped himself, remembering that he's in a random house, with the owner on the bed naked. he carefully picked up the clothes and began to put the fabric on him, semi making him warm. He turned to see the man, and was love struck. It was like Cupid shot him with an arrow, he felt his face heat up and his eyes had hearts in them. He looked away because, it was creepy staring at someone you don't know. 'I don't even know this person!' Dream mentally slapped himself for falling for a unknown person, he couldn't find his shoes so he went downstairs thinking it was probably there.

He found his shoes messily thrown on a shoe rack, he put his shoes on a fled the house, scared of looking back. He called an Uber because his car was probably still at the bar. The Uber came and drove dream home, dream kept daydreaming about that boy, he couldnt stop. He has so many thoughts up in his head, that's beginning to confuse him about his feelings towards the other boy.

With sapnap...

When sapnap fluttered his eyes open, he didn't feel any warmth near him. He was feeling disappointed. Truth be told, that sapnap wasn't drunk nor wasted, he was very sober that night. He fell for dream hard when he saw him enter the bar, he was his dream boy, his fantasy, his wish that will never come true. He sat up and looked around, he didn't see dreams clothes. 'He must've left...' sapnap sighed and got off the bed, he winced at the coldness. He began to look around for his clothes, once he found them he put them on, his clothes hugging him.

He went down stairs hoping to find that dream boy making breakfast, of course his fantasy didn't come true. There was nothing, just coldness that greeted sapnap and mocked him of how stupid he was to think he would stay.  He began to make breakfast for himself, the smell of the food comfort him, which made him smile. Once he was done cooking, he settled down and ate. He ate surprisingly fast, figuring it was because he wasn't on his phone the entire time. He hoped he would meet that boy again, knowing he wouldn't. It was like a forbidden love between them, even though it was probably one sided.

He put the dish in the sink and went to the couch. 'I'll do the dishes later..' "i know better than to call him mine.."  sapnap said to himself obviously talking about dream. "It was bad idea, cause know I'm stuck..."  sapnap closed his eyes going back to dreamland.

Back to dream...

When he got back to his and his friends house, he knocked on the door waiting. He waited for awhile thinking noah wasn't home. He was snapped out of his thoughts when the door squeaked opened. "Dream..." noah said, you could tell that he was worried about him, since he couldnt find him at the bar. "Hey noah..." before dream could say another word, noah greeted him with a big, warm hug. The hug was like wearing big clothes, dream hugged back and inhaled the coffee scent noah always had, even though he never a fan of coffee. Th scent was always comforting to dream, it reminding him of a big, cozy bed. Once they separated, Noah motion for dream to come inside, for it was cold outside and it was rude to let him stand outside.

Noah walked into the kitchen with dream following. They sat on the chairs and noah asked him where he was, "Do you remember what you were doing and and where you were?"  Dream responded with saying, he knew where he was but didnt know how he got there. "There was a boy in the bed..." dream said not giving a lot of information to help noah, but he put the pieces together and looked at dream with pure shocked in his eyes. His eyes were opened like those cartoon surprised face drawings. "And i think..." dream paused before continuing "i think i fell for him..."  "when i looked at him, he made me feel like a kid getting gifts.." "he made me feel stuff i felt with George, but it was better.."  noah wanted to be happy for dream, but for all he knows, dream probably doesn't even know this person.

Noah stayed silent, trying to think of words to say without being mean. "Do you know this person?" Noah said looking at the boy in front of him, he knew the answer. The silence was all he needed to know. "Dream, you can't fall for a person you just met, that's common sense" noah was never a believer in 'love at first sight' he thought it was bullish!t. "I know, but what if i did" there was a hint of sadness in the sentence. "Then you're not in luck." Noah said leaving the table, and up to his room. It was obvious that noah was getting annoyed with dreams stupid fantasy. And Dream knew it was stupid, but he was sucker for those stuff. Dream sat there for awhile, before also going to his room.

It was now midnight, not sure what time but dream knew it was late. He was laying on his bed with his boxer only on.  He was thinking about that boy again, he was like a drug, a drawing that's stuck in your head and will never go away. It was haunting him, but in a good way. He was about to drift of to sleep untill his phone rang, he groaned and picked up his phone. He was shocked when he saw the name tag. George. Even though they broke up, he still had some feelings for him, and got a little happy and answered the call.

"HeY, d-DreAm~" georges voice was toxic, it was filled with alcohol. Dreams happiness faded once he realized what's doing on. "What g-george" he stuttered sense he was uncomfortable. "HoW, ruDe..." you could here the pout he made on the other end. "AnyWayS, Can yOu piCk m-mE Up" dream agreed since he's isn't wont george to get hurt, again he still had feelings for the cheating Brit. When george told dream his location, dream got dressed and walked there for he didnt have his car.

Dream found george who was obviously drunk and was acting like a kid. You could see the drunk stars in his eyes, the eyes dream use to fall for and once loved, but know he hates it, he wish he could pluck his eyes out. As gruesome as that sounds, he would never do that, he somehow always finds him self drowning in those chocolate pool eyes. When he got back to the house, they kept quiet not wanting to wake up noah. When they entered dreams room, george immediately started to make out with dream. Dream first gave in missing the feeling of georges lips on his. Georges body was touching dreams, his hands snaked around dreams neck, dreams hands on the brits waist. George moaned into the kiss while dream deepened the kiss.

He felt a familiar feeling, he wanted more, he wanted to feel george , he wanted to be inside george and most of all he wanted george back. George had dream wrapped around his finger, but dream wasn't complaining. They continued in till Dream remembered what george did and the boy he hooked up with. He pushed george off of him, "wha-what was that f-for..?" Georges pants were interrupting him. "I'm not making out with you." Dream said in. Serious yet kinda sad tone. "Wha-what..." George said trying to touch dream, but his hand got smacked away. "Even though I think you're cute..." George was know getting mixed signals, he wanted dream, but he didnt want DREAM dream, he only wanted dreams body. "I'm not making out with you, get out." When george didn't move he said it once more, but it was scarier. This caused george to leave, slamming the door.

Dream sat on his bed and let him self fall onto the bed.

"Fuck..." dream said laying on his bed, he didnt know what to do. All he thought about was the boy he saw naked on the bed they both hooked up on. He knew right then and there that...
.
.
.
.
He fell for the unknown boy. He adored him.

Hey. So here is part 5, there are some lyrics to songs that inspired me to write this chapter.
But I hope you enjoyed it! Ill update this next week if I don't have plans. Bye!

-florisbloris-