1. "What the f#ck..."

"What the f#ck..." dream said surprised and hurt.

What happened?
Well,

An hour or more ago...

"I'll be back, love you!" Dream said to George as he ran down the stairs of their shared house.George was leaning on the wall at the top of the stair case and waved goodbye and said a silent "love you too.." back as dream put his coat, grabbed his keys and left the house.

George got off the wall and went into his and dreams room and called someone.

3 hour later..

Dream got back from work early to surprise George, if you didn't catch on by now him and George are dating.

Dream was excited to see george, they never really had time to spend together. As dream opened the front door quietly, he stepped in, closed it and locked it [safety first kids] he took his shoes off and set them on the shoe rack. And began to walk up the stairs.

When he got closer to their room, he started to hear soft moans. Dream started to get scared, i mean who wouldn't, hearing your partners moans that are not caused by you.

Dream opened the door slowly, scared to see what's on the other side.
"What the f#ck..." dream said surprised and hurt.

He felt a tear leave his eyes. He saw George laying on the bed on his back, his legs spread apart and an a man in between George dream knew, it was his ex.

Dream stood there frozen, shocked at what he's seeing.
"Dream?!" George said pushing his or was his partners ex off him, got off the bed and quickly changed or tried to if dream didn't push him back. "ARE YOU F#CKING SERIOUS, AND WITH MY EX?!" The younger man said obviously hurt and pissed.

The older Brit opened his mouth to say something, but couldn't. "You have nothing say..." "you f#cking cheater.." dream said as he shoved passed george and went over to their wardrobe, getting his suit case and started putting some shirts and more.

"Dream...what are you doing..?" Dream was was already pissed enough, but even more pissed at george for asking such a STUPID question "you're joking right.." dream said as he turned around to face george, at the looks of it george was serious. Oh and the ex, he left fast.

"YOU'RE F#CKING SERIOUS?!" Dream yelled at george, george flinched and slowly nodded.

'The audacity..' dream thought. "YOU F#CKING CHEATING ME, SPECIFICALLY MY EX!" Dream screamed as George backed up scared. "OH MY GOD GEORGE!" Dream said as he sighed deeply "you know what, we're done.." "its over..". Dream said as he left the room and out of the house slamming the door, of course getting his keys, shoes and other things. (He unlocked the door btw)

George stood there considering if he should run after his ex lover, but instead he just sat on what used to be their bed, and cried.

Hi! So um this is my first time writing fanfics, so it might be bad ha.
But anyways, this was fun! Thank you for reading, bye!

-florisboris-