"Well the reason why she's upset right now is because Chloe came up to us and started babbling about her bracelet." Rose stated. "Hopefully she finds it soon so she can shut that mouth of hers quick."

...

Alya entered the library, muttering curse words under her breath. Chloe would always get on her nerves. No matter what it was, Chloe always had something rude to say. Alya went over to the librarian and began starting a conversation with him. Marinette breathed heavily. The girl basically forced her to run over here and now was out of breath. Her bluebell eyes scanned the room.

She came across the boy she'd been longingly searching for. Adrien. He was searching through different shelves. Pulling out different books with eye catching covers. She squealed at the sight of him. His fingers tightened around the book, gazing over the front cover, he opened it to flip through the pages.

As he closed the book, he placed it back on the shelf where it had been before and proceeded to search for more. Probably wasn't the book he was looking for.

"Anyway I'd probably have my book turned in by tomorrow." Alya kept engaging conversation with the librarian. Marinette took a deep breath, patting her clothes, she walked accross the room, heading towards the gorgeous boy who focused on searching for a specific book. She couldn't help but smile.

'He's so cute when he's focused.'

Sensing someone walking towards him, he turned his head away from the book shelf. There he saw his very good friend Marinette. He gave her a sweet smile. "Hey Marinette! Are you looking for some books too?" He spoke cheerfully. "U-Uh yeah actually no-well actually I came here with Alya, she had to do something hehe." She swore she could hear her heart banging against her chest.

Adrien shrugged.

"Oh, well I was trying to look for a book but it seems like they don't have it here." He scanned the books accross the shelf but still found nothing.

"Oh...what book are you looking for?" "It's a fairy book, it'd been one of my favorites since I was a kid..my mother used to read it to me all the time." He smiled. Remembering the dearing memories of his mother. "Oh-no I'm so sorry for asking-"

"No! It's okay! I appreciate you asking, I like to talk about my mother anyway, she was such a great person." He caught himself smiling once again. Guilt began to course through her. "I'm sure she was, I probably would've loved her, I bet she was as kind and loving as you." Marinette tried to hold a professional smile even though she wasn't sure how to act in situations like this.

Adrien's hand paused at one of the books on the shelf. "You're such a great friend Marinette I'm happy I've met you." His emerald eyes softened, showing affection. "Y-Yeah..um shouldn't the fairy books be in the fantasy section?" She quickly changed the subject. "Oh you're right! We should go check there!"

"We?" She blinked. "Yeah come on!" Gripping at the end of Marinette's shirt, tugging her with him, she let out a giggle.

After searching for the past few minutes they finally founded the book. "Here it is!" He ran his fingers down the cover. "The tales of the Fairy and the Enchantress?" Marinette read the shown words out loud. "Yeah my mother would read me at least 4 chapters every night, it always hooked my attention." The way he looked at the cover really expressed how he felt over a certain book. A book his mother read to him before her passing.