Chapter sixty-nine ;)

Hi, I'm sorry it's been so long, I just had no ideas but now I do so yuh hopefully it's not repetitive. Contains smut and swearing ofc😏

In the quinjet, on the way back from Germany, it took every ounce of strength you had to stop yourself from jumping on top of Pietro, he looked so mf hot. His hair was messy from running so much, his face dripping with sweat. Of course, one knew you were secretly hooking up with eachother and you both loved the excitement of it.

When you get back to the Avengers facility, you all head to the changing room. Let's just say the view in there was better than anything you've ever seen. You discreetly stare at Pietro as he slowly peeled off his top. He makes eye contact with you and bites his lip. You smile and look away.

Pietro gets fully undressed and then puts on a t shirt and sweatpants. "I'm going to take a long bath" he exclaims as he walked out of the room. 

"I second that" you reply. He doesn't verbally ask you to join him but the way he looked at you strongly suggests it. You have a short conversation with Sam while you slowly finish getting changed to make sure it wasn't obvious that you were about to follow Pietro into his bathroom.

You walk out of the room with Sam. His room is at the top of the hallway so you didn't have to worry about him seeing you walking into Pietro's which was near the end. "I'm gonna sleep for at least 24 hours now" he jokes. 

"Same here." You reply as you yawn. You then check to see if the coast is clear and you walk briskly towards Pietro's room and quietly slip through the door. You rip off your t shirt and trousers as you walk towards the door to the en suite bathroom where you can hear the water filling up the bath. You burst through the door to see Pietro already lying in the bath(hot, wet AND naked, a great combination😩). Your pulse becomes quicker as you stare at his amazing body.

"You know, I'd really like to see you naked aswell right about now, or maybe even have you in here with me." Pietro says sarcastically. 

"Fine, only because you asked nicely" you joke as you slowly remove your underwear, doing *the helicopter*

"That's better, now get over here" he says eagerly as he tries to take in every inch of your body. 

You climb into the bathtub and get on get on top of Pietro's body. You look into his beautiful blue eyes, he smiles at you and you both lean in for a kiss. First just a peck. 

He exhales deeply and looks at you with that expression that drives you crazy every time. "I don't think I've told you how hot you are recently" he says seductively as he squeezes your ass.

"Say it again then" you reply with a smirk on your face. You move off him and lay beside him on your side.

"Okay then" he jokes as he puts his hand out to hold your face. "You're so fucking hot y/n, you turn me on more than anyone ever has, I'm literally hard as a rock now, look." He signals towards his large dick.

"I noticed, horny bastard, it's nearly poking through the bubbles" you laugh as you run your fingers along his chest and abs.

"I can't lie" he says, still with that sexy look on his face. "I couldn't take my eyes off yours since you whipped it out."

"Shut up" you say as you kiss him again. 

He moans as you begin to kiss slowly and passionately, your tongues exploring each other's mouths. His hands move from your face to your neck(kinky but also yes please😳)

"Mmh I like that" you moan into his mouth as you move your hand down towards his penis. You can feel his breaths become deeper and deeper. You begin kissing his neck and move down onto his chest, leaving hickeys on his muscular pecs. You then start sucking his nipples and feel his body shiver in pleasure.