Close call

A/n: I have no plan for this chapter so I'm just gonna go with the flow lol. Update- this wasn't even meant to have smut in it but I managed to work it in lmao. Sorry it's kinda short lol. And thank you so much for over 200 reads! *Contains smut and cursing*

You wake up the next morning, or should I say afternoon, in Pietro's bed. He is not in the bed beside you. You sit up and notice him at the sink in his bathroom, rinsing his face, still fully naked. You admire his ass and his muscular back.

He turns around around, walks towards the bathroom door and leans against the frame, and looks at you. "You're finally up" he laughs. "Not the only thing that's up though" he gestures towards your morning glory. 

"Sorry, I was busy looking at your ass" you say seductively. You now stare at his sculpted torso, legs, which had the perfect amount of hair, his penis(he's still hung asf even when he's soft) and his perfectly trimmed pubic hair. 

He starts touching himself which turns you on. "You should probably get back to your own room incase anyone comes looking looking for us" he says glumly. 

"Yeah, I probably should" you decide. "I'd much rather stay here with you though."

"In that case, I have another idea" he says, smirking. He walks over and hops onto the bed beside you. He places a hand on your chest and starts kissing you. 

With all your strength, you try not to kiss him back and you push him away. "Pietro, we really shouldn't" you say, even though kissing him is the only thing you want to do right now. 

"We can be quick" he smiles at you and kisses you again. 

You pull out again, but only for a second this time. "Fine" you roll your eyes sarcastically.

You start kissing again, quickly and passionately. You put your hands on his neck and Pietro  moves his down from your chest and he begins rubbing your inner thigh. Your breathing becomes heavier and heavier as his hands get closer and closer to your penis, which is throbbing at the thoughts of what is about to happen. 

He begins to lightly stroke the head of your penis, sending waves of pleasure around your body. "Mhmm" you moan. "Can we do this every morning."

"Yes please" he smirks and gets on top of you, leans down and kisses you. He then gets back up and grabs his, now fully hard, penis and yours and begins stroking them together.

The feeling of Pietro's warm hand and dick on rubbing against yours is too much and you try your best not to make too much noise. 

Pietro's strokes get faster and faster and the feeling becomes more intense. The eye contact makes it even hotter. His mouth is wide open as his breaths become raspy and quick. You can see beads of sweat dripping down his forehead.

You move Pietro's hand and begin rubbing your dicks together. With your other hand you pull him down on top of you and start sloppily making out with him again. He moans in your mouth which you find really hot. He runs his hands through your hair.

Suddenly you hear a knock on the door. You both immediately stop what you're doing, look towards the door and then at eachother. 

"Pietro, are you up, we have to finish filing the mission report for Fury" says Wanda from outside the door.

You push Pietro off you and roll off the right side of the bed.

"I'm getting dressed now, I'll be in the kitchen in a minute" he says, trying not to laugh.

"Okay, and go wake y/n up, I knocked on his door but he didn't say anything."

"I'll wake him up, he's so lazy, once he's asleep there's no waking him."

You can hear Wanda walking away. Pietro then bursts out laughing.

"You're so fucking funny, you know that" you say sarcastically. 

"I mean, I wasn't exactly lying was I" he smirks.

You look at him, pretending to be offended. 

"Oh come on" he says. "Give me a kiss." He makes kissing sounds and shuffles over to the edge of the bed. 

"No kisses for you" you tease him. "Now, get dressed and see if the coast is clear for me to get out."

You both get dressed and Pietro peeks out the door. "No ones there, go now" he whispers.

You quietly go into your own room and close the door. 

Pietro loudly knocks on your door. "Y/N, get up you lazy bastard" he shouts. He then walks into your room to see you changing and stares as you take off your shirt.

"Keep it in your pants Pietro" you joke. "I couldn't go into the kitchen in your clothes."

"Fair enough" he says. "But later we are finishing where we left off."

"Don't have to tell me twice" you kiss him as you walk out of the room. He slaps your ass. "Cheeky" you say as you squeeze his.