Just two friends...

If you don't have a good imagination click on the YouTube link at the top and skip to 27:27 to see what y/n is seeing😏

Slight backstory: You had nothing to do so you decided to go see if pietro was in his room. You two have been good friends since you became an avenger two months ago, although you have always felt something much stronger than friendship towards him and you were not sure if he felt the same way. *Contains smut and swearing*

You knocked on his bedroom door and said, "it's y/n". You then heard the Sokovian voice you loved so much reply, "come in." Much to your delight, pietro is laying in his bed wearing only a pair of grey sweatpants. For a split second, you struggle to stop yourself from blushing as you gaze upon his perfectly sculpted biceps, chest, abs, and of course that grey sweatpants bulge😏. To make it even better he was sitting with his left arm behind his head and his right leg raised at an angle. You then walk over to his bed and sit down beside him.

"Have you been working out lately?" You say jokingly as you slap your hand down on his abs(for only a second bc we ain't tryna act sus here🙄)

"More than you anyway dad bod" he says, smirking as he slaps your stomach with your sweatshirt covering it.

"Oh yeah" you challenge him. "You're just jealous my body is better than yours." You kneel up on the bed and lift your sweatshirt up to reveal your abs and flex them as hard as you can.

You both burst into laughter and you sit back down, resting your back on the headboard.

"Anyways, what are we watching?" You ask. Although you weren't exactly looking the television if yano what I mean😩.

"Greys anatomy of course" he says.

As if he wasn't attractive enough already, greys anatomy is his favourite show. You can't stop looking at him right now, he's just too hot, so you decide to finally make a move, no longer caring what may happen.

"I can see why you're barely wearing anything,"you say as you take off your sweatshirt. "It's pretty warm in here."

You notice him watching discreetly as your t-shirt raises revealing your abs and the waistband of your underwear as you remove your sweatshirt. You take this as a sign he may be attracted to you aswell.

"You can take off your shirt as well", he says in a slightly flirty voice. "We're all friends here and it's not like I haven't seen it before"

A man who knows what he wants, say less😏

Without hesitation you whip off your t-shirt and notice pietro can't help but look at your torso. "You like what you see?" You say sarcastically, even though you you know he loves it.

"Just a friend admiring a friends body", he says as his eyes move down to your crotch. "Nothing wrong with that." He then quickly moves his eyes up to meet yours.

"You sure about that babes?" you say, not even trying to hide the fact that you're flirting with him. "I mean, how could I not look at you...." you say with your words trailing off at the end as you're getting distracted by Pietro's bulge which is slightly larger than when you last looked at it. You can feel your own bulge growing in your boxers and pietro has certainly noticed it as he is staring at your black sweatpants.

The sexual tension between the two of you is becoming too much and you cannot resist it anymore.

Pietro sits up on the bed and reaches out his hand, places it on your chest and runs it down towards your stomach.

You do what you've been wishing to do ever since you first saw him shirtless. You place your hand on his chest and feel the muscles, rubbing his nipple with your finger, making it hard