Mission report

It is a week later and you and the rest of the Avengers are on another mission in Germany. You flew out to a small hotel that Tony rented out because you did not know when the enemy was going to strike and you all wanted to be prepared to fight back. You and Pietro are sharing a room😏*contains smut and some swearing*

Pietro is in the bathroom having a shower and you're lying on the bed in your underwear on your phone, waiting for Pietro to get into bed. You two had agreed not to have sex because Steve could ring or come into your room any second telling you to be ready to go.

You hear the bathroom door open and Pietro walks out wearing only a towel. You find it hard to breathe as you stare at his damp body.

Why does he always do this to me, you think to yourself, I don't think I'll ever get used to seeing him naked(that's understandable though, have you seen him😩)

"Stop staring at me," he jokes. "And you'll poke an eye out with that thing." He points to your obvious erection.

"I can't help it," you say. "If you had someone this sexy just standing in front of you, I'm sure you'd stare."

"Oh, trust me, I know exactly how it feels" he says as he examines your body. He lowers his towel to reveal more of his v line and his trimmed pubic hair. You, once again, struggle to catch your breath and it seems as though he is feeling the same way. He leans over the bed to kiss you on the lips and walks over to the dresser where he has left his clothes. He turns around to you and slowly removes his towel, staring directly into your eyes(okay strip tease🤪). He holds the towel in front of his penis and asks you, "would you like to see some more," with a smirk on his face.

You know you shouldn't but you say "yes please." Knowing it'll make you even more in the mood.

He drops the towel and you try to stop yourself from drooling over seeing his perfectly shaped penis, which was slowly growing in size as you looked at it. He turns around to reveal his ass and squeezes his cheeks with his hands. He looks back to see you enjoying the show. "Whoops I think I dropped something," he says sarcastically as he bends over. When he gets up he goes to put on his underwear.

"Stop" you suddenly say as you get up and walk towards him. You grab his face and put your tongue in his mouth.

"But...I thought you said-" he says into your mouth.

"Forget I ever said that" you say. "You're just too hot to resist."

"No complaints here" he says, smiling. "Now shut up and take off your boxers.

You gladly do what he says. You move your hands around his smooth body, feeling everywhere from his neck to his ass. You can feel his warm dick against the top of your leg and then you feel his hand touching yours, massaging the tip. He then pushes you back onto the bed. You lay back and let him work his magic, he first teases you by kissing your abs and legs, then begins making out with the head of your penis while playing with your balls with his hand. You throw your head back and moan his name which you know he loves. Eventually, he starts sucking your dick from base to tip, keeping eye contact with you. No words could describe good this feels. After a while he stops and says it's his turn now.

"I have a different idea," you say as you turn over, revealing your ass. "We said you could be on top next time." You could see the anticipation on Pietro's face as he ran over to his bag in which he had apparently packed condoms and lube. His big dick swung around as he walked back over to you. You don't know yet how it would feel to have it inside you but you're excited nonetheless. You take the condom off him and stroke his penis a few times until he's fully hard, you then rip open the condom packet and roll it onto his dick. He puts some lube on it and rubs it around.

"Are you ready" he asks.

"Very" you reply as you turn around and get onto all fours.

"It might hurt at first but it feels really good, well that's how it felt when you fucked me" he says reassuringly.

He puts some lube on his fingers and rubs in circles around your entrance. Your breaths become deeper as the tingling sensation gets stronger. You then feel something much bigger entering you, followed by the sound of Pietro moaning. You gasp at this new feeling which you can't decide if you like or not. As he goes in deeper it hurts but you know the pain will pass so You bite your lip to stop yourself from grunting.

You then feel his dick hitting your g-spot and a feeling of intense pleasure follows.

You moan loudly, "Pietro, k-keep going."

"You don't have to tell me twice y/n" he gasps.

After a while of Pietro thrusting in and out of you, you ask him to switch positions. You lie on your back with your legs up and he enters you once again. He grabs your hands and holds them down against the bed as he makes love to you. Pietro then begins stroking your throbbing penis with one of his hands which made the feeling of pleasure way more intense.

"Fuck, I'm gonna finish Piet" you exclaim as you feel the pressure in your g spot and your penis. You then orgasm all over Pietro's chest.

He pulls out and takes off the condom. "Finish me off?" He asks.

Without hesitation, you push him down onto the bed and begin giving him head. You look into his eyes which were rolling in his head. He moans louder and louder until he cums in your mouth. You swallow and keep on sucking it until Pietro's head collapses back onto the bed.

You get his towel he dropped on the floor earlier and cleaned your juices off his chest(after he attempted to lick it off of course). You both put back on your boxers incase someone came into the room to wake you.

You get into bed and Pietro collapses on top of you. He looks up and kisses you on the lips. "I'm glad you decided to break the no sex rule." He says and you agree with him. "But I can't decide if I prefer having you inside me or being inside you."

"Same, but I do know that you're the only person I want to do these things with" you say, looking into his beautiful eyes.

He smiles and snuggles his head into your chest. The warmth of his body on top of yours was the only blanket you ever needed. You wrap your arms around eachother and hold eachother tight as you fall asleep.