10: Your Gift of Warmth

"this is where you are staying the night?" Jiro questioned as she eyes the house drowned in plants from top to bottom and then spread out into the lawn.

"And what's up with the onions?" Denki added as he pointed at the tied up vegetable that hung from the rooftop.

Izuku pouted a little at the remarks but got out of the car anyway while standing in front of it, waiting for everyone to come out.

"Actually, this is where I live along with a few others." izuku said proudly, rubbing his eyes from the onions.

"I'll explain when we get inside." Izuku said before making his way towards the porch, walking towards the left of the house and disappearing behind the vine covered tarp. The others soon followed behind, before they followed Izuku's footsteps and found themselves walking down the porch and then into the door that stood in the middle of it and making their way inside.

After everyone was inside, they looked around and saw the beautifully decorated home. It was prive of any webs, spiders, bugs, or any dirt. There was a clean kitchen on one side and a table on the other with two wooden doors in front of the entrance door, one labeled 'bath' while the other was open revealing a small office like room. It looked like an actual house from how spotless it was.

"You live here? How?" Kirishima asked as he looked back at the grenette that was awkwardly standing in the kitchen, not knowing what to do with six people.

"W-well, for starters we are more in the country area so there aren't many Groupers here searching for food. And I'm assuming you all know about this forest's name and its origin?" Izuku asked and they all nodded, making Izuku continue.

"Considering many many people have committed suicide inside this forest in the past, some may say it's haunted by spirits-"

"Is that what the onions are for?" Denki asked, making everyone roll their eyes a little.

"No. The onions are because of their odor in case any animals decide to come- but thats besides the point. For some reason, Groupers and Slicks have refused to step foot in this forest and I don't exactly know why. In fact, close to no animals even live in this forest. No birds, no hares, no nothing. The-"

Izuku's sentence was cut short when he heard a crash and yelling coming from the other room making Izuku immediately go to the source, going around the table and exiting the kitchen through another door, which was more of a wooden gate, before he made an immediate left turn and quickly opened the door. He went wide-eyed when he saw a very angry Katsuki trying to fight Iida, who was gracefully avoiding his punches considering Katsuki was in weak condition. Izuku made quick work of going over towards Katsuki and getting a hold of his wrist to stop his movements and so he would not hurt himself.

Katsuki shot Izuku with a pissed off look but it died as soon as he saw that it was Izuku and completely relaxed his stance.

"You can leave Iida, I got him" Izuku spoke, his words soft as he looked directly into Katsukis eyes that seemed to be searching for something in Izuku. Izuku let out a laugh, noting that Iida was out of the room.

"I'm real kacchan. See?" Izuku said as he placed both of katsukis hands on his cheeks, figuring out why he must have been freaked out with izuku being the last thing he saw before he passed out.

Katsuki looked at the hands that were wrapped around his wrists before they trailed up back to Izuku's face, relieving a sigh of relief before bringing Izuku into another hug, nuzzling his nose into Izuku's hair while keeping him close.

Izuku smiled again as he wrapped his own arms around katsukis exposed upper body while being mindful of the bandage that was around his stomach, humming a little at how warm katsukis skin was, but blushing at the fact that he thought he smelled good.