Confrontation [1]

"Granny!Soph said crying"I.. I saw them" she said now sitting up.
"And who are those?"Her Granny asked softly and Worriedly.
"They said I should keep pressing you to talk, they said I'll know and reunite with my parents soon, Granny, just tell me the truth"Sophie said anxiously..

"Fine!, What do you want to know about them?"
"£verything from the scratch"Soph said bluntly
"Your parents names are Jacobs and Samantha... Cookie, they wanted a boy not a girl I told my son Jacobs that he should accept it like that but he insisted so he dropped you off here, I and your late grandma trained you into the young lady you're becoming, your parents offered to pay your bills any of them and I in return had to send them your pictures as you grow"
"W-what?" Sophie asked as tears welled up in her face. "I'm sure they're enjoying the best of their lives as we speak while I'm here in this... Ugh!"Sophie spoke angrily and went to cool off in the library, she declined a lot of stories because of their storylines until...
Ma'am this is the last one in horror section..the librarian said a little angry.
Alright then you can take it back, I thought I'll find something enjoyable.. Sophie said
You can read He is Mine  it's the mixture of romance and horror stories, you'll love it..
Never mind!
Just then a lad who has been looking at the scene came by to Sophie..
Hey b, what's wrong what's eating you up?He said softly
What? Do I know you? Sophie said.
No you don't, but I do, I come here every time, I see you have a gentle heart, you come here to. Cool off most of the times but sometimes you come to focus and rarely you come to relax!. He said, by the way my name is Steven but please call me Steve, what can I call you b?
Sophie was amused, her face brightened up, well my name is Sophie, please call me Soph.and everything you said was true.. that's what I always come here to do.
Ok Soph, now that we've introduced our selves can you now tell me what's eating you up?... Steve said and smiled.
Well Steve, i recently found out that...
It's okay Soph, don't be nervous your secrets are safe with me.
Ok, so I found out my parents abandoned me with my grannies cause I'm a girl and I don't want to Confront them today, I don't want to look into their face and.. and...
Shhhh Soph, don't cry, if you want me to you know follow you or something or if you need anything or maybe you want to talk to someone just call me, Steve grabs her phone and put in his number..
I'm sorry but I have to go now Steve it was a pleasure meeting you, you're a nice guy! Thanks, I'll surely give you a call..
It's okay Soph, it was my pleasure, please don't think and drive, bye..

Hey lovelies, hope this chapter captured your heart😂😂; please let me know your thoughts about this, umm keep voting, commenting, reading, sharing and following, today's date is, Thursday, May 27 so um Happy Children's day to us!!!
Bye for now, Guess what I'm just keeping it real,
Enjoy!