9: Unbelievable encounter

Start from the beginning

Katsuki, though, tightened his grip around Uraraka when he saw them approach him.

"Back the fuck off." Katsuki warned, uraraka whimpering a little when she felt the blade dig into her skin. The two didn't move but they kept aiming their guns at him, ready to blast him as soon as they got the chance.

Though, Katsuki watched with one eye as the shorter one of the two started lowering their weapon and stood up straight as he kept switching his gaze from his knife to his eye. Katsukis vision turned a little blurry from the blood loss but he kept strong and continued to keep his guard up. The taller of the two glanced over towards his friend when he saw him lowering his weapon.

Katsuki didn't move from his position, grounding his feet as his eyes were focused on the shorter male, seeing how he blindly reached for his friend's gun and lowered it down, a sign to not shoot, before he started slowly walking towards him. Katsuki only backed away, yelling at him to not get any closer until the boy stopped and reached for his gas mask and slowly pulled it off, revealing his luscious green hair and wide green eyes.

And that's when katsukis world came crashing down.

The knife he had in his hand dropped to the floor with a clank and released the woman from his hold, making her run towards the taller of the two and panting. Katsuki simply stared at the greenhead in amazement, standing completely still as he looked into the eyes he longed to see for years.

"K-... kacchan..."

Katsuki teared up at the name and immediately closed the space between the two and wrapped his arms around the still shorter male, ignoring how the other immediately raised his gun back up from the sudden movement

"I-It's you... It's really you!" Izuku said as he wrapped his arms around katsukis torso tightly, both their bodies lowering and dropping to the floor onto their knees.

Katsuki held the back of Izuku's head with one hand while the other was placed on his shoulder blade, squeezing him in his arms like never before. His wide eyes were slightly watery as his fingers ran through Izuku's hair before he let out a breathy laugh as he squeezed Izuku close to him. Happy that those eyes belonged to Izuku, that nickname came from Izuku, his weird green hair was Izuku's... his smell, his skin, his freckles, his hands, his arms- all belonged to Izuku. Not his mother, not Katsuma, not Mahorors, but Izuku's. He's wished for this day to come ever since he got out of that bunker, spending his days looking around for clues until he decided to travel and hopefully find him once again. He was at a loss for words when he had finally found what he was looking for.

Izuku started crying, his shoulders shaking as he gripped the fabric of the back of Katsukis shirt. His eyes shut as he kept crying, allowing his tears of joy flow down his cheeks as he kept himself close to Katsuki, never wanting to let go. He felt Katsukis large hands running through his hair, making him all the more happy as he just kept hugging Katsuki from the dirty floor, not caring how embarrassing this was for his two other friends. He hasn't seen Katsuki in over three years so nothing was going to stop him from reuniting with his friend. However, he felt Katsuki pull away a little and rest his head on his shoulder making his arms slip away from around Katsuki.

"Kacchan? A-are you ok?" he asked with a small sniffle as he tried getting a better look at why Katsukis breathing was uneven. He placed his hands on katsukis shoulders and slowly pulled him off of him and heard the blonde wince before he plummeted to the floor with a loud thud.

"KACCHAN!"

Katsuki heard the shout coming from Izuku, but his focus was on keeping his hand pressed firmly on the still bleeding gash while lying on the floor slightly curled up from the cramps. His whole body was buzzing, he could hear his heart pounding in his ears, his slow breaths, and how his leg and side pulsed in pain with his adrenaline subsiding from all the running. He felt his body being turned and his hand pulled away but he winced and let out another huff as he put his hand back where it was.