Part 27

Author's note: So I realize that last chapter had no Loki in it, but don't worry, no one can keep him away from Ayca, not even me! So here, have some Aycki fluff. (Pronounced 'Ace-key'. That's their ship name but feel free to comment others if you think of any!) Also, the header picture is actually a real suite from The Conrad in NYC.

-------------------------

I sit at my desk in my room, watching the rain fall over the city. There's construction down below and throughout most of the streets. I guess that's a bit my fault. 

I have my email pulled up with six different tabs open, and a thick book that's pages are warped by dry coffee spills and different colored sticky notes to separate the thoughts for the wedding plans. 

Loki comes in with a cup of tea and sets it next to me. He wraps his arms around me, kissing my temple. "How are things? Sorry I was away for the morning."

"It's ok. Things are hectic, mostly because I can't make a decision on anything."

"Let me help, darling." He says, pulling up a chair next to me. I take a sip of tea, bobbing the herbal bag in and out of the water.

"Is it too hot?" He asks concerned.

"No, it's still steeping. Thank you." I say, kissing him gently.

He starts helping me decide on a few things, flipping through the book I've put together and admiring a few of the choices I already made. The biggest thing I haven't chosen yet is the venue.

"Why not have it on Asgard?" He suggests with a playful smile.

"Asgard?" I say, giving it a good, long consideration.

"The greens of the colors you picked with the gold of the palace... I don't mean to overdo anything but, it could be quite perfect."

"No, no I like it. How has it been holding up since Hela?" I ask, suddenly remembering what had become of it.

"Thor has brought it back to it's original glory. It's stunning, if I do say so myself. He's made the citizens very happy."

I close my computer and take another sip of my tea. I spin my chair around to face him, our knees puzzle piecing together. "Asgard it is, then."

--------------------------

"Let's go, bitch!" Lily screams at me from down stairs. I spray perfume on and dash down the hallway to meet Lily, Ash, Beth, and one more friend, Madison. She had arrived from out of state this morning, and was joining the group for the bachelorette party.

"Why are you yelling, I'm ready!" I say, starting a group hug. Tony comes over to take a picture of us all. We're all dressed similarly: night out dresses and we all have matching gold charm bracelets, a charm to represent each of us. I have a devil emoji, Beth has a cowgirl hat since she relentlessly mentions her yee yee side, Lily has a boba charm, Ash has a cat face and Madison has an Italy charm.

I take my phone back from my dad and he gives me a hug, sending me off. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do." He says, winking at me.

"Isn't it supposed to be..." I start, but Lily grabs my hand and yanks me towards the elevator. 

We race each other to the limo that we've been told will take us anywhere we want for the whole night. The girls, theys, and I have rented a master suit at the Conrad Luxury in Manhattan for the night. We even had room service deliver alcohol to our room to get completely trashed.

We start the night by checking into our hotel. The entrance is all windows, and the interior is decorated with light earth tones, accenting sandy brown and grey. The check-in counter is full of receptionists, so we walk up to a young man and I introduce myself.

"I'm checking in under Ayca Stark." I say, which is the name I was told the suite would be under.

"Oh... my pleasure to check you in, Ms. Stark! We've already brought your requested accommodations to your room. Will you be needing anything else while you enjoy your stay?" He says, nearly fangirling.

"I think we're all set for now, but if we could all have our own room keys? Oh, and There should be a dinner reservation." I answer, talking with my hands so flaunt my engagement ring.

"We've got the restaurant booked out privately for you tonight, Ms. Stark, starting at 7pm."

I look around at my friends, and we all share an impressed look with each other. "That'll do, thank you... Avery." I say, reading his name tag. He blushes, then gets us all our own keys.

"Right this way, Ms. Stark." A man says behind us, putting our mini suitcases on a luggage carrier for us. 

We follow him into the elevator to room 713, a grand suite. It has it's own office, a living room, kitchenette, a two sink bathroom with a stand alone tub and rain showerhead, a bedroom with a king sized bed and a queen size pull out sofa bed. We're in for a treat!

"That will be all, Thank you." I say to the bellhop, giving him a $20 tip.

We set our bags down and I run to the bedroom, flopping down on the bed. We all join in, piling on top of each other and laughing uncontrollably. 

"So, we have about an hour before dinner, what should we do?" I ask as we all turn our heads to the sound of the door opening. Confused, we step out into the living room to see Valkyrie helping herself to the tray of mini alcoholic drinks. 

"Drinks?" She asks, holding up a bottle of gin.

"Val!" I yell, running to her and giving her a hug. "You're here, what are you doing here? I thought you were stuck on Asgard recovery duty?"

"And miss this? No, where there's alcohol and a good time, there's me." She says, giving me a warm hug. "It's good to see you, Lady Ayca."

"Everyone, this is Valkyrie from Asgard, she helped defend it while it was under attack. And she's hot."

She laughs, and my friends introduce themselves. "You think I'm hot?" She asks, winking at me.

"God damn, do you need a mirror?" I flirt a little, and we all take a drink. 

I put on 'Fancy' by Iggy Azalea and we dance around a little, taking our shoes off and enjoying the beginning of a very long night.

Around 7pm we head down to the dining room, all a little tipsy but not too much. We figured we'd get into the heavy drinking after we eat. We are escorted to our seats and have them taken out for us, then are pushed in. We all give each other beaming smiles as we enjoy the special treatment, then order our food.

While we wait, I get a call from... Loki?

"Shouldn't you be avoiding me for the one night we will spend apart for the rest of our lives?" I sass him right from the beginning of the call.

"Did Valkyrie make it to you?" He asks, ignoring my attitude. 

"Yes," I confirm, furrowing my brow at her from across the table, "How did you know she was here?"

"Have a great time, my love." He says arrogantly, then hangs up the phone.

"Val, you wanna explain why Loki just called to make sure you got here ok?" I say, putting my phone in my lap.

"No." She says, taking a sip of her drink as the waiters bring out our orders. She nearly snatched it right off his tray.

"Ok, then." I laugh, and we all catch up with each other while we eat, my friends and Beth getting to know Valkyrie more and more as the meal goes on.

After we finish, we head back up to the room to freshen up and get our stuff, then get into our limo for the next portion of the evening... an escape room.