"Yeah!" Su Luo nodded his head.

  On this trip to the extraterritorial battlefield, she will definitely advance by leaps and bounds again. After getting the treasure left by her mother, she will go to the spiritual world to find her foster father and master.

  The Lord of the City looked at Su Luo with pity: "Foster father can only last for one stick of incense at a time, so if you have any questions, you should hurry up and ask."

  Su Luo was immediately depressed.

  But to be able to see her foster father again, and the foster father can help herself twice. This is very, very good. She can't be greedy anymore.

  Su Luo glanced over the side of the stone platform. She picked up the weird stone and asked the lord of the city: "Foster father, you also left this stone, why did you use it?"

  "That is a strengthening stone, from the spirit world. "The Lord City Lord smiled faintly, "Don't you have a God of War puppet?"

  " Yeah !" Su Luo nodded hurriedly. Unexpectedly, the adoptive father even knew his god of war puppet.

  "That God of War puppet is too weak to be worthy of you." The Lord City Lord shook his head, "However, it is rare that that one still has a trace of spirituality. It is barely usable, or you can keep it."

  Too weak? Barely usable? Cough cough cough-

  Su Luo has always used the God of War Puppet as his hole card, but who knows, in the eyes of the Master, the God of War Puppet is too weak and barely usable...

  "The strengthening stone, you use it. , Raise it up." Lord City Lord shook his head, "What God of War puppet, this is the lowest level five puppet in the spirit world."

  "Fifth level puppet???" Su Luo was shocked!

  If someone asked, Lord City Lord didn't bother to answer at all, but he was very patient with Su Luo, so he explained to Su Luo.

  "The God of War puppet is divided into five levels, the fifth is the lowest, and the first is the highest, and you belong to the end." The lord of the city shook his head. The noodles are barely usable."

  "Master, can you upgrade to level three..." Su Luo asked.

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 2863 Surprise 5

  "Up to the third level, you need three strengthening stones, it depends on whether there are strengthening stones in the treasure your mother left for you." When the lord of the city talked about the goddess Yanhua, there was nothing in his eyebrows. tender.

  Hearing what the foster father said, Su Luo was more and more looking forward to the treasure left by the mother-in-law.

  Su Luo calculated the time, and the time for a stick of incense was almost here.

  So she had the time to ask quickly.

  "Foster father, I have a question." Su Luo looked up at her adoptive father with a little face like melon seeds.

  Lord City Lord looked at Su Luo's smart eyes with a cordial smile, "

  Just ask." "I heard people say that you are at the monarch level? Is there any more than the monarch level?"

  Because the more you come into contact with the spirit world , The more Su Luo felt the power and mystery of the spiritual world, so she also had questions about her original cognition.