2861-2880 Leaving

Start from the beginning

  no? Master is so stingy?

  Does he think it is enough to kill Her Majesty the Queen of Stings?

  At this moment, Su Luo suddenly let out a cry.

  Because she found that there was a beautifully shaped hosta between her clouds and temples.

  Su Luo pulled out the hosta and smiled suddenly.

  Master and foster father... As expected of the strongest at the time, she didn't even notice when they left something on her body.

  This hosta is snow-white all over, quietly beautiful and clear, like a cloud of ice and snow, you can't pull out your eyes when you look at it.

  Su Luo didn't know that this was a kind of concentrating jade, it didn't exist on this material plane, only the spiritual world had it, and even in the spiritual world, it was invaluable.

  The hosta is very beautiful, but what Su Luo likes most is the hosta.

  Yes, this hosta is also a storage of space.

  After Su Luo recognized the host by dripping blood, he quickly explored the treasure inside.

  There is only ten square meters of space in the hosta. I don't know if the two elders have agreed.

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 2862 Surprise 4

  Ten square meters of space, empty, with a stone platform in the center.

  There are two things on the stone platform.

  The same is-

  a crystal clear stone.

  The size of a fist.

  Su Luo picked it up and looked at it, left and right, looking carefully upside down, but still couldn't see anything famous.

  So Su Luo put it down, and she picked up the second thing-

  when she saw the three characters above, Su Luo almost backed away!

  City Lord Order!

  The foster father actually gave her the castle lord's order!

  Su Luo looked at the City Lord Ling, shocked in his heart.

  She entered the spiritual power into the city lord's order, and then -

  Su Luo saw a large black robe, with a strong and domineering atmosphere, the city lord appeared in front of her.

  "Foster father!"

  Su Luo exclaimed excitedly!

  She didn't expect that when she input spiritual power in, she actually summoned her adoptive father.

  The Lord of the City appeared to be a phantom, not an entity.

  The corner of the Lord's mouth raised a slight arc: "You are not stupid, you found the Concentrated Hosta so soon."

  "Master! What, what is going on?" Su Luo asked excitedly, "In the future, I will pinch the Lord. Ling, can I see you?"

  Who knows, Lord City Lord shook his head lightly: "There are only three opportunities."

  "What?" Su Luo was astonished. Only three chances? ? ?

  "Today also count." Lord City Lord looked at Su Luo pityingly, "Little girl, foster father can only help you three times. In the end, you still have to rely on yourself to become stronger."