"I like you."

"Huh?" She frowned. Her heart skipped a beat but she ignored it. "Oh yea, I like you too." She smiled again.

"No. I don't mean in a friendly way." His voice suddenly turned into a serious one, she gulped.

"Y-You mean-"

"Yes. I like you, romantically." 

"Okay. I don't wanna be like 'girls' in those cliché movies like 'How come you like me?' or anything like that blah blah blah." She sarcastically said while waving her dramatically. "Like come on man. Just accept that the boy likes you. You don't need to be so dramatic and take the things that long." She rolled her eyes.

"And that's what I like about you." He laughed.

"Anyhow, I like you too." She smiled at him.

Without wasting any second, he pushed his lips on hers. She let out a small laugh in between his lips and kissed him back. He snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her closer. Tip toing a little, she wrapped her arms around his neck and tilted her head, deepening the kiss.

Her gestures made him smile in between the kiss. His heartbeat was faster when he heard her giggling in between the lips.

"So, this was all planned by you?" Namjoon asked as they all secretly watched two couples interacting. 

"Yep." Fuyu proudly said and flipped her hair. "I know it was great!" 

"Wait what??" Jane snapped her head to Fuyu.

"You know his real identity?" Yuri raised an eyebrow.

"Well, duh," Fuyu said.

"That's the thing you were hiding from us." Yeona squinted her eyes, Fuyu nodded.

"You don't know? They are best friends for years." Jimin said, which made Yeona storm her to foot on Fuyu's. Fuyu was about to scream but Yoongi put his palm on her lips, muffling her screams.

"Shh, you will disturb their moment." He said in a stern voice. When she nodded in return, he removed his palm.

"But noona, your idea was great!" Jungkook smiled, showing his front teeth. 

"What was the plan?" Jane asked.

"Hobi was so nervous and wanted to know how to confess her. He told her about Eunji telling him this whole world thing. She suggested him to tell this all in concert and confess her like this." Jin explained.

"Wow unnie, you should start your business as cupid," Yuri said.

"My part-time job is cupid," Fuyu smirked. "I can make Taehyung confess Yuri, you know."

"Please don't. I remember when you suggested Yuri a plan when she wanted to confess to her crush and that ended up with boy hanging upside down from a tree on their first date." Yeona blankly said, Jimin snorted. "We have to take him to hospital, only to get from the doctor that his leg is fractured." She rolled her eyes.

"Hey!" Fuyu glared at her. "That's not my fault that the boy was dumb like Taehyung."

Taehyung gasped. "Whom are you calling dumb, huh?"

"You!" Fuyu pointed at him.

"Okay okay calm down. We should go inside before you end up killing each other like last time." Jin sighed.

"Wait when?" Jane frowned as she looked at Jin, who was dragging Fuyu by arms.

"Just imagine that a tiger fighting with a cat and then make your own ending." Namjoon patted Jane's shoulder as he followed his hyung. Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook also followed them.

"I'm so happy for them." Yuri squealed while looking at the couple, who was now hugging.

"Please don't tell me you have a kink to watch someone making out." Jane rolled her eyes.

"How can you say that??!" Yuri gasped.

"Because of how you were watching them." With that, Jane ran away from there.

"W-Wait!! Lemme take my shoe." Yuri removed her shoe and grinned. "Now, time for real speed bitches." And she dashed to Jane with her shoe in her hands, ready to throw it on her head. "COME HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!!"

Yeona shook her head and glanced at Eunji and Hobi. "I'm happy that she got someone to love her and him getting someone supportive behind him." She let out a small smile. "I hope you both will be happy in future." She tucked her hands in her jeans pocket before walking inside the stadium, where the others are.

"Why do I felt like someone is watching us?" Eunji asked when she pulled back from the hug.

"No one is here, maybe it's just your imagination." Hobi shrugged. 

"You're right." She nodded.

"Let's go in with others." He smiled at her. She smiled back before he grabbed her hand and both of them also started to walk inside.

-ˋˏ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 ˎˊ-