"Earth to Eunji." Jane's voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked at her. 

"Look who is here to meet you." Fuyu grinned, Yeona pointed somewhere. I followed her finger's direction and saw a familiar man waving at me with a mask. 

I gasped with a bright smile forming on my lips. "SUNSHINE!!" I screamed while running to him and tackled him with a hug as soon as I reached there. His giggles rang in my ears as he tightly hugged me back.

[ᴀ/ɴ: ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ɪ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ғɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ sᴏᴏ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟs ʜɪᴍ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ. ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ?😭✋]

"Missed me?"

"Of course!!" I pulled back and look up at him. "Where were you for the past few days..." My voice dropped a little in end.

"I'm sorry, I was busy with the company because of this concert. After the work, I always get so tired and my eyes would always drop." He was still holding my waist as he explained. "But you don't have to worry now. After this concert, I will be a little free and we will meet every day. Okay?"

I nodded but my lips were still in the pout.

"Please smile." He playfully gritted his teeth and pulled my cheeks. 

"A-Ah! Okay okay." I whined, he pulled back and I smiled at him. Suddenly, a man in all black popped from behind him, making me a little startled. He was buffed, taller than Sunshine and looked scary like he is ready to tackle on the ground anytime.

"This is Jun. He will take your seats." Sunshine said as he let go of me. "I've to go now." He waved at me before running somewhere, leaving me all alone with the man. He had a straight face, making him look intimidating and also making me uncomfortable.

"Hi?" I awkwardly said.

"HEY JUN!" Someone screamed behind me, making me flinch. I saw Yuri walking to Jun. He suddenly broke into a smile and both of them did some kind of handshake?

"What's up, man!" Fuyu exclaimed and high fived with him.

"All good!" He chimed. What's up with them???

"Jun, meet our new friend, Lee Eunji!" Jane patted my shoulder, he looked at me.

"Eunji, it's one of BTS's guards. He is the one who always takes us to our seats." Yeona said, now I understood.

"Well, hello there." He sweetly smiled at me. All awkwardness in me flew away and I returned a smile. "Let's go in."

Others nodded and they all started to walk with me quickly following them. Luckily, I caught up with Yeona while the other three were busy with Jun. Four of them looked like some childhood best friends, who met each other after ages.

"I see, you all are so close with him," I said, Yeona glanced at me and then back to them.

"Yes, he is like a big brother to us. He always protects us from those crowd of crazy fans and always assures us that we are safe and okay when we are out of the concert." She explained, I nodded with a hum.

Sooner, I started to hear some sounds as we walked in the hallway. Then, I was met with the most beautiful sight I've ever seen in my life. I gasped as my sparkling eyes scan the scene in front of me. "Wow..." I breathed out.

"It's beautiful, right?" Yeona grinned.

I nodded and said, "It's the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.."

-ˋˏ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 ˎˊ-