2841-2860 Rong Yun

Start from the beginning

  The two superpowers stomped their feet and the entire continent would collapse, and they fought openly and secretly to coax Su Luo, each showing their own unique tricks... This is incredible, but it happened so real.

  Yeonhua, ah Yeonhua...what charm you have that can make these men fascinated by you one by one, absolutely infatuated, love the house and the black?

  Su squatting down in front of Her Majesty the Queen, grinning at her: "? You're Her Majesty kill order for my next"

  kill order?

  As soon as these three words came out, the faces of Lord City Lord and Master Rong Yun were instantly pale!

  "What is the killing order?" The

  two strong elders said in unison.

  For a time, the entire Purgatory City was filled with a strong hostility and murderous aura!

  The onlookers were far away, but at this moment, they felt that their heart was pinched fiercely by a huge hand, and there was a feeling that it would be crushed at any time...

  The impact that the Queen has received is the greatest!

  Under the glaring of the two peerless powerhouses, Her Majesty's forehead was sweaty.

  "Say!" The

  Lord of the City had a violent temper, and he shot instantly.

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 2842 Master Rong Yun 2

  The hand of Lord City Lord, grabbed Her Majesty the Queen's neck.

  Her Majesty tried to resist but to no avail.

  She had a battle with Master Rong Yun before, and she looked fine, but she had already suffered internal injuries.

  So the Lord of the City directly grabbed her neck, lifted her up, and left her feet on the ground.

  Her Majesty's face flushed instantly.

  Su Luo's heart was dark and refreshing, but at the same time he felt a little strange.

  In her mind, Her Majesty the Queen is a very powerful existence.

  But now, she was picked up by the lord of the city like a chicken.

  This subverted her previous impression too much.

  At this moment, Lord City Lord severely pinched Her Majesty the Queen.

  His voice was indifferent and did not contain a trace of emotion: "Little clone, dare to come to Purgatory City arrogantly."

  Clone, the empress who came is actually a clone?

  Su Luo's heart was suddenly shocked.

  At this moment, Her Majesty the Queen screamed loudly: "You can't kill me! You promised him! So you can't kill me!"

  Who is this him?

  Su Luo was full of doubts.

  A hint of coldness flashed through the deep eyes of Lord City Lord: "Don't kill you, kill your clone."

  Only a click was heard.

  Her Majesty, who was still unscrupulous and arrogant, her neck was twisted in the next instant, and her body crooked softly... The clone