Valt and Sasha Part 2

Valt looked at Sasha the woman he loved. As she stared back in confusion as to why Valt was staring at her. All of a sudden he kissed her on the lips. Sasha was in shock. Sasha kissed back after a while. They started passionately kissing. Valt picked up Sasha on putting her on his lap. They started making out on the bench. Until Rickson and Stan saw them kissing and said They are dating. They took a picture. Then they showed it to Rantaro. Who said Valt and Sasha were kissing. Valt and Sasha stopped kissing to admire how much they loved each other. Valt and Sasha returned to Bc Sol. Sasha said Let's head somewhere else to kiss each other. They got back to Bc Sol. Where everyone looked at them with a weird look. Sasha and Valt said Why is everyone looking at us. Christina then requested asked if they came to their office. Christina showed them a picture of them kissing. Valt and Sasha then said It's are not what it looks like. Valt then said That was very convincing. Sasha then said it was. Valt then kissed Sasha on the lips. Valt and Sasha then said We are dating. Valt and Sasha then sat at the table. The people said Look at them. Sasha then feeds Valt. Sasha then said Valt I Love You. The people said She finally said That she loves him. The people then practice as Valt took out Lighting Valkyrie as he started to practice. Lighting Valkyrie was circling around the stadium. As Lighting Valkyrie stopped spinning he went to pick up Valkyrie. Sasha went up to him. So your training. As a blader said I will train harder than him. As Valt launched Valkyrie once again. As Valkyrie energy covered it. Valkyrie wings glowed yellow. Valkyrie then circled around the stadium as a huge explosion of blue energy covered the stadium. The stadium then broke. Valkyrie then flew out of the stadium. As the blader looked over to Valt. Sasha then stood there and said Valt you did well. Valt then kissed Sasha on the lips. As Valt picked up Sasha and walked out of the Bc Sol house. Then Stan said How in the world did he get Sasha. Valt then turned around and said See you guys later.

Aiga x Nika

Aiga and Nika were in the same room. Answer the question Nika are you dating Aiga or Not. Yes, I am Aiga then picked up Nika and took her upstairs. Where do you think you are going. We are going to have some private time. Aiga please don't argue with them. Don't worry Nika I'll take my time with your lips. Nika blushed. Aiga kissed Nika on the lips and said Aiga please don't. Aiga then started kissing Nika on the neck. Nika then put her hands on his shoulders. Aiga then took off his shirt. Nika was on top of Aiga. Nika fell asleep on Aiga's chest. Aiga then said I want it to stay like this forever. Nika then said Aiga I Love You. Aiga then said Nika I want you for the rest of my life. Aiga woke up the next morning where Nika had already left. Aiga woke up and then Aiga went to the beyclub. As then Aiga took out Noble Achilles and said Time to get to work. Aiga then ran did a flip a handspring into a 360 backflip and front flip. Achilles landed in the stadium. As everyone watched. Aiga turned around and then looked back. Nika walked up to Aiga as Aiga turned around and grabbed Nika by the waist and kissed her on the lips to the shock of everyone in beyclub. As Fubuki looked at Suoh and said Hey Fubuki want to head out for lunch. Suoh then said Sure why not. Fubuki and Aiga left to go eat some lunch.