~Parasailing~

Manik woke up first and adjusting his eyes to sunlight he looked at his beside to see Nandini snuggling in him.

The duvet was till her bossoms and he could clearly see her whole clevage.He had an sudden urge to touch her.He traced her clevage with his fingers and carassed the love bites which he gave her last night.Remembering last night he blushed.Even boys do blush.

He slid his hand inside the duvet and his hand reached his desired spot.He carassed her soft nub and Nandini woke up with the sensation.

She blushed when she found Manik's hand down there and Manik smirked."sorry I didnt had any mood to wake u up but it happened."

"Its okay I was going to wake up soon."Nandini said and went on top of him.Manik widened his eyes and Nandini chuckled.

"I..I wanna ride u."Nandini spoke and Manik laughed."Then what is the need to blush so much,we have already done more than that."he said and smirked while Nandini cribbed.

"Mani pleasee na."Nandini chided and Manik smiled."Hold my hands."He instructed and Nandini entwined her hands with his.

"Take me in and move up and down."Manik and and Nandini did as said and soon took him once again on a pleasurable ride.

...

"Jaan is it okay if we go for parasailing and to see dolphins today?"Manik asked unsure tying his shoelaces while Nandini turned and smiled at him.

"I m okay with it but tomorrow we will go on the cruise,I wanna live one day on the cruise."Nandini expectantly said and Manik smiled and going near her cupping her face kissed her head.

Nandini smiled and both set out for parasailing.

"Mani mujhe dar lag raha hai."Nandini said when she saw the parasailing going up in the air.

"There is nothing to be scared jaan.I will come with u dont worry."Manik said and Nandini smiled.

Putting on the safety gears Manik and Nandini went towards the section as Manik was VIP,he didnt had to wait in the line.

Enjoying their heart out,Manik n Nandini came out and Nandini squealed in joy."That was so muchh fun Mani.I loved it and I love u."Nandini said and Manik smiled whole heartedly.

"I m glad u enjoyed abd see ur bucketlist's first wish is completed."Manik said and Nandini gasped.

"U remember?"Nandini asked and Manik smiled."Obivously I do remember."Manik said and Nandini hugged him tightly.

Manik smiled and taking Nandini's hand dragged her towards the section from where they will go to watch dolphins.

"So Mam shall we go?"Manik asked bowing dramatically bowing and Nandini laughed.

She gave her hand in his and Manik took her in the boat.

"Manik its so beautiful."Nandini shouted on top of her voice seeing the dolphins jumping and swimming through the water.

"I love u Nandiniiii."Manik screamed and Nandini smiled widely."I love u Manikkk."She too screamed and Manik hugged her tightly.

...

"That was so nice,we will surely come again.Okay?"Nandini asked and Manik smiled "ofcourse baby."he said and both headed towards their hotel to have lunch as it was past lunch time.

Rraching their house Nandini fell on the bed with a plump and Manik chuckled.

"Don't u wanna change baby?"he asked and she tiredly closed her eyes."I want to but I m really tired."she said and Manik chuckled.

He went and brought her long t-shirt made her wear it.She kissed his cheek and mumbling a thank u slept.Manik laughed and kissing her cheek went to change.

After changing he came and slept beside Nandini taking her in a backhug hiding his face in her hairs.

...

"Nandini jaan get up baby."Manik called her as it was already 8p.m.

"Hmm."she just hummed and slpet again.He chuckled and hovered her putting his weight on his elbows on the sides of her.

He kissed her neck and Nandini stirred.He kissed her head cheeks and then trailed kisses from cheekbone to jawline and covered her whole cheek with his kisses.

Nandini got up and circled her hands around his neck.He smiled and asked "uth gaya mera baby?"Nandini smiled but then made a pout.

"Tumne utha diya."Manik smiled and nuzzled in her neck."go and freshnup I will see for dinner."he said and taking her lips in his kissed her softly.

Breaking the kiss he got up and one last time kissing her foregead went away.Nandini too freshnup and coming out went towards the living room to see Manik was arranging the table.

She went towards him and back hugged him."kya hua hai,aaj kyun itna lazy-lazy ho rahi hai meri jaan?"he asked and Nandini snuggled in his back.

"Nahi pata."she said and Manik smiled.He pulled her infront and she hugged him keeping her cheek on his bare chest.

He carassed her hair and taking her in his lap sat down."So shall I feed u?"he asked and she bobbed his head.

He feeded her with all the love and ate himself also.She smiled seeing his love and kissed his cheek many times.

"U r making it hard for me baby."he said abd Nandini blushed.

"Shut up okay."she said and Manik laughed.He feeded her the last bite and then taking the gulab-jamun dropped it in her mouth and without wasting a second captured her lips in his devouring the taste of gulab jamun while Nandini too reciprocated with same intensity.

After sometime he broke the kiss and kissed her neck."Gulab jamun never tasted this sweet before."he said and Nandini blushed hiding her face in his chest.

While he groaned inwardly but didnt do anything as he knows she is tired today and he doesnt want to make her weak.

"Mani lets call mom-dad na."she said and Manik smiled.He picked up the phone from the table and called Ronit.

Ronit and Rohini were happy talking to them and Mukti was jumping around as Nandini had promised her to bring every gift from her list.

Manik was laughing at his baby sister and Nandini smiled seeing the crazy duo but she missed Abhi and Manik knew that.

After talking to them Manik called Abhi and Nandini was on cloud nine talking to her parents and bhai.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡So here is the chapter.

I hope u liked it.

Pleaseee vote and comment.Pleasee and also follow me.

Till then
Bye-bye

Shubhra.