Finally, time began to slow down and it was getting late; Ayedah took a quick peek at her watch- they were to leave in another hour. She inhaled sharply, wishing that the sleep she had gotten earlier was enough- though evidently, it wasn't, and she found herself longing to allow her body to sink back into the mattress and hide under the covers. She took another swig of the blue-colored juicy drink they served- which looked oddly like gatorade, though it tasted different; she swallowed half a glass down deeply to clear and dampen her drying throat.

"Already tired, are you?" asked Burak, leaning closer to her. Ayedah had not even noticed that he'd scooted a little closer to her to make conversation, and swapped chairs with Yigit for a while. "How would you know?" she asked haughtily. "You checked your watch," he said casually, making her give him a weird look. "What a Creep," she muttered almost under her breath, making him smirk slightly as she answered back in an undertone; "You know I'm not used to all of this...of course I'd get tired easily." "You're honestly doing a very good job of hiding it though, Yazar Hanim," said Burak earnestly. "I admire your courtesy and manners." "I'm glad I am, if that's true," chuckled Ayedah. "Yet you noticed." "Well, that's because maybe I pay more attention to you than others do," said Burak in such a solemn yet matter-of-factly voice, making Ayedah blink at him, not knowing what to say to it. "Well...erh-"

Burak suddenly yawned himself, and it was Ayedah's turn to laugh. "Look who's the sleepy one now," she whispered teasingly, making him groan. "Oh come on- it was one yawn, one yawn," he hissed, making her grin wider. "It's okay, Sleepy Baby-Celik, you do need your rest after all," she said in a baby-talk voice, chuckling before taking another sip of her drink. "Big boys still need to snuggle up and tuck in to save their energy." It was then Burak's turn to glare at her, making her smile. "Well I-"

"Ayedah Harraz?" asked their main host, and Ayedah hurriedly turned her attention away from Burak. "Yes?" she asked, slightly wary deep down- she had already been interviewed multiple times that evening, and found herself a little exhausted from it. Nevertheless, she was willing to answer whatever questions they asked her. "Do you believe that you are as good a reader as you are a writer, as we have discovered that you are mid-conversation?" he asked. Ayedah was stunned to be asked such a question directly from the host. "Well...I believe I can read," she said with an awkward chuckle. She noticed the lack of confidence in her tone, and quickly changed it; "I mean, yes, I can. I love to read, and to be honest, it is more than a pastime to me- in fact it is something I cannot live without." The host smiled at her answer; "That is a beautiful thing to say about something that is encouraged, especially in our religion," he said wholeheartedly. "So if you are willing- would you read a short poem for us, just as Yigit had sung for us?" Ayedah's blood ran cold for a moment; to read in front of all of them? What if she tripped over her sentences? Forgot how to even speak? What if her voice was too quiet-

"Yes," she answered, surprising herself. "Of course. I would be honored." Mehmet smiled at her as the host thanked her, and passed over a sheet of paper. "This is one of my personal favorites," he said enthusiastically. "By Nazim Hikmet- a Turkish poet, in fact." Ayedah felt slightly intimidated; she was not familiar with this poet, and hoped that it wasn't a long one as she scanned the paper hastily- it wasn't long, just one stanza in fact.

"Alright," said Ayedah, plastering a smile on her face and began to read:

The most beautiful sea hasn't been crossed yet.

The most beautiful child hasn't grown up yet.

The most beautiful days we haven't seen yet.

And the most beautiful words I wanted to tell you,

Haven't been said yet.

Ayedah was surprised with how beautiful she found the poem- and how much it affected her. There was silence as the verses made their effect, and then applause from those who had listened to her. "MashaAllah, thank you, Miss Harraz," said their host, a smile on his face. "Well done, Ayedah," said Mehmet. "Thank you. That was beautifully read. I think I can speak for all of us when I say I hope we will hear you reading again." The others nodded and smiled in agreement, making Ayedah feel bashful as she thanked them in turn quietly. And then she noticed the way Burak Celik looked at her after her little reading- his large blue eyes looked mesmerized, his expression thoughtful; it was difficult to read it, but deep down Ayedah found herself hoping that he was impressed with how she read- though of course, he had heard her read before. He then noticed her looking at him and immediately straightened himself up and fixed his expression, returning the smile she gave him.