Swipe

Liked by Ashwitdatcash, MiagoM.I.A, Paperroutefat, and 787,654 others

TheCalicartier: Date Night🥰

                              - Comments -

Barbiewhosnameisken: Can't wait to come home to you🤤😩😍

TheCalicartier: Me too baby😏
@Barbiewhosnameiskenn

MiagoM.I.A: Thickums😍😋

Sorryitsari: Happy Anniversary cousin🥰

Ashwitdatcash: I can tell you took this before the date😂😍!

I closed outta Instagram, and locked my phone. I sat down at the table excitedly. As I patiently waiting on Bezel to come home. 30 minutes went by. Then, an hour went by, and 2 hours went by.

" Cali, he's 2 hours late just take yo dumbass to bed. You look stupid sitting hea waiting on him." I said out loud to myself.

I got up, and started clearing my now empty plate off the table, I heard the door open. I looked up, and it was Bezel just now walking in the door.

" Damn baby, you look good. What's all this fa?" Bezel asked as he sat his keys down looking around at the place.

" So not only are you late, but you forgot it's our 8th month anniversary too. Wow..." I said shaking my head.

He sighed, and rubbed his hands down his face, " Shit! Dat's today? I'm sorry baby. I was so wrapped up in work, dat it slipped my mind."

I walked right past him going into the kitchen without saying anything to him. He grabbed my arm, but I pulled away from him.

" Caliana, I'm sorry. You know I've been working, and I wouldn't purposely forget nun like this."

" Work. Work. Work! That's all I fucking hear about now ever since you've taken over fa Julio. I'm tired of it! You don't make it home fa dinner anymore. Hell you're barely hea, and whenever you do come home it's always late cause you're always at dat damn warehouse! You're neva hea!" I yelled as I threw the plate into the sink breaking it.

" How you expect me to run a drug empire, and be home up under you all the time? You yo self know dat's impossible. Son, you act like I'm outchea doing shit ian got no business doing. You know where I'm at, you know who I'm with, and you know what I'm doing. Whenever you call or text I'm always responding right then and there." He said as if that's makes it ok.

" Fuck texting and calling. I wanna be in your presence. If I wanted a fucking pen pal I would've just gotten one. Hell, I'm not saying I expect you to be home with me all the time, but damn Brayden they need you at the trap every single day? I'm saying make me a priority! Hell, make US a priority! Don't make me feel like our relationship is holding you back or it's a burden on you!"