It's Rude to Point

Start from the beginning

The former students of the Shodaime and Nidaime didn't look pleased when they heard from the head interrogator.

"Sir...he is constantly sticking onto the same statement...I'm beginning to think" Ibiki was cut off by Koharu "That's enough Ibiki your service is no longer required" Sandaime sighed "We will take it from here" Ibiki's eyes went wide "Sir to pass judgment so quickly I believe its most unwise" Sarutobi gave Ibiki a glare making the man shut up.

"We know what's best for Konoha as the village is now in a dire situation" Homura and Koharu nodded then the Sandaime took a pose of authority "At noon Uzumaki Naruto's fate will be decided" They then left Idate's older brother to his own devices

Ibiki grabbed his head in frustration as he sat down and gritted his teeth "Damn what the fuck is going on"

Jounin lounge

The Jounins all sat in their lounge Minus Kakashi in silence.

Then Yugao and Anko came in the lounge gaining everyone's attention.

"What happened to Naruto" Kurenai worriedly asked as she got up. Anko and Yugao shook their heads at their friend making the red Jounin sad even more.

Couple of minutes in silence later Ibiki came in the lounge as he looked upset.

Everyone looked at him except Kurenai who had a downcast expression and was looking down. Asuma kept looking at her but his attention now also went to Ibiki.

The interrogator poured himself a drink preferably alcohol.

"Ibiki..." Anko looked concerned as the man looked to be leaking killer intent.

Ibiki roughly sat on the couch "What the fuck is wrong with this village" everyone gasped at his insult.

"Ibiki....hey that's enough"

"Yes my youthful friend that is most unwise" Ibiki growled at the two Jounins making them back off.

"This is not right...how can they without proof cast judgement" Everyone's eyes went wide at what he was saying.

Anko couldn't believe it "You....don't mean" Ibiki nodded at his partner "Yes Naruto's fate will be decided at noon"

Everyone gasped as suddenly Kurenai ran out the room much to Asuma's ire.

"What!" Yugao held her mouth in shock Anko stood in anger "They can't do this!"

"It seems they just did..... fuck!" Ibiki drank his drink in one go as the group now became silent.

Everyone was saddened or angry at what they just heard.

Inuzuka compound

Tsume came home frustrated and just sat down in the living room as her daughter looked to be leaving to her job.

"Mom...what's wrong" Hana came downstairs and saw her mother sitting in the living room all gloomy.

Tsume just growled as then Hana quickly sat down next to her mother looking worried "Mom you okay" Hana place a reassuring hand on her mother's lap.

Tsume smiled at her daughter attempt to comfort her. She sighed knowing how her daughter's going to react.

"Hana....it's Naruto he...." Hana's eyes went wide as she took a grip on her mother's leg "Is Naruto....hurt" Tsume sadly shook her head "No....Naruto was arrested" Hana gasped "What...for"

Tsume bit her lips "Insubordination..."

Hana's world just got a wake up call.

Team 8 training ground