It's Rude to Point

Start from the beginning

They all were thinking of the same thing "I hope you know what you are doing...Sarutobi"

This meeting is dismissed!

Anbu headquarters - interrogation room

"Ibiki! That's enough." Anko held her partner back who looked a bit irritated.

Naruto's head fell on the table as it looked like he was being punched repeatedly.

"Anko take him back to his cell." Anko nodded and picked up Naruto who spat blood on the floor.

They both then left the room as Anko didn't look pleased "You idiot....why do something stupid" the snake lady whispered and only got a grunt as a reply.

Sighing Anko then went to the room where Naruto is going to be from now on and was about to help him get to his bed safely but saw a group of Anbu. So Anko decided otherwise "Sorry" Anko roughly pushed Naruto into his room when the Uzumaki crashed on the floor hard.

Behind Naruto the door was roughly closed making a huge sound which echoed in his jail.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Anko soon joined Ibiki who looked to be in serious thought.

"Anko...." Anko looked sternly at Ibiki who sighed "don't give me that look you know I have to do this" Anko looked unconvinced.

"The boy is hard to break" Anko slowly nodded as she saw the exchange between Ibiki and Naruto.

Anko looked at Ibiki and sighed "They say he is a dropout but the boys got a silver tongue that's for sure" Ibiki nodded as he nursed his fists "He can take a beating too" Anko giggled.

When Naruto was sent to Ibiki the interrogator tried to psychological damage Naruto but the boy knew how to change the subject and his mental strength was strong. Ibiki and Naruto went at it for at least an hour until Ibiki in the end went from good cop to bad cop as he started striking Naruto over and over again until the boy gave in.

Ibiki could have gone to extreme lengths but he couldn't because he would kill the boy and that can cause major problems.

First off the boy may not tell him anything even if he dies and secondly the Kyuubi might be free as no one knows the effect of the seal only the fourth, Kushina and Jiraiya may know but the latter wasn't as better as the first two.

In addition a mind search by Inochi is out of the question in fear of Kyuubi again.

The door opened and then the Sandaime came in with his two former teammates.

Anko knew it was her time to leave and then bowed to her Hokage who nodded and then she left.

When she left she saw Yugao who stiffened "You worried" the Anbu sighed "how can I not be....Kurenai is worried sick" Anko nodded as the two started walking with each other.

"Do you think Naruto was responsible for Gato's death" Yugao shook her head "I don't know what he done doesn't make sense at all." Anko nodded at her friend who carried on "and let's not forget who in their right mind would believe Gato can be killed by one shinobi let alone a mere Genin"

Anko chuckled dryly getting Yugao's attention "Well this village hate the kid and I won't be surprised if they throw away all the logic out the window just to pin the blame on him"

Yugo had a sad look on her as she then bit her lips. Her friend Anko was right but Konoha wouldn't do such a thing would they.

Back with Ibiki and the Sandaime