"I'll clean that for you"

Joe was going to his favorite bakery as always to get his favorite cupcake. He loved cupcakes. Joe had felt so lonely after moving into the White house, it didn't feel right without Obama. He ordered his usual cupcake and coffee. As he walked out of the building he ran into someone. It was chump. His cupcake went right into Chumps face.  Chump blushed.

"I'm so sorry,  I'll clean that for you.", Biden said as he licked the icing off of chumps lips. 

"I-i-i-you r-really didn't have to.", chumps said flustered and nervous.

Chump had a crush on Biden for a while and Biden figured it out. Biden liked to tease chump. Biden didn't know how he felt. Confused. Biden knew exactly how to get chump flustered, it was his specialty. One time during a presidential debate Biden whispered something into chumps ears, chump legit pissed himself.

Biden walked back to his car. Wait Biden thought what if I invited chump over? No I couldn't do that his mind told him. Biden hadn't had anyone over sense Obama. Just the thought of Obama made him want to cry.

Flashback
It was just a normal day for Obama being Obama the end of his 4 years were almost up. He was walking across the street when Joe's dog hit him with a double decker London bus. Obama went flying into charli damelios pool. Young charli didn't know what to do. The reck caused him to go deaf in one eye and his Andres toes. Charlis sister chase slatovsky came out to swim. Obama knew that Chase was a high rank in Hogwarts so he let chase eat him.

An:its 12am and I'm on call with Natalie help