2781- 2800 Baize

En başından başla

  Lin Xiaofeng was stunned!

  He was as stiff as an ice sculpture, and his eyes were incredibly round!

  "The seventh elder...you..." Lin Xiaofeng turned his head hard, staring at the seventh elder, his eyes flashing with vicious cold light! ! !

  He didn't expect that it would be the Seventh Elder who robbed him of the spar.

  "Our agreement..." Lin Xiaofeng gritted his teeth!

  But the seventh elder in front of him shrugged and said indifferently: "What agreement? I don't remember."

  After speaking, the seventh elder took away the storage bag Lin Xiaofeng had snatched from Grandpa Rhino with his arms all over. .

  "You...good...poison..." The corners of Lin Xiaofeng's mouth overflowed with bright red blood, and the eyes that stared at the seventh elder were like poison, glowing with green light.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 2782 Obtaining Inheritance 11

  Su Luo sighed.

  Lin Xiaofeng came after her all the way.

  Su Luo believed that if Lin Xiaofeng was given a chance, he would definitely choose to kill himself for the treasure, so she had no thought burden on killing Lin Xiaofeng.

  "You go well, the old man will take care of your Xiaofeng team." Su Luo not only took away the space storage bag of Grandpa Rhino, but also took away the spar that Lin Xiaofeng had dug for a long time. Take it away.

  In this large spar mine, all the spars came to Su Luo's hands one after another.

  This time, she was much more relaxed, because this time she relied on her brain, not her physical strength.

  After collecting all the spars, Su Luo used the Yingying Sword to smash Lin Xiaofeng's heart, and then, after she retracted the sword, she speeded away.

  In fact, Su Luo had been squeezing a cold sweat in his heart.

  God knows when the real Seven Elders will appear, if he also appears, this matter will be a big deal.

  I don't know if God is helping Su Luo. During her action, the Seventh Elder never appeared.

  After Su Luo left for a time for a stick of incense, the Seventh Elder was late to arrive.

  He saw the blood and mess all over the place, and he suddenly had a bad feeling.

  The seventh elder's eyes flickered and he searched quickly, and soon he found Lin Xiaofeng lying motionless on the ground.

  "Lin Xiaofeng!" The seventh elder didn't get up soon, picked up Lin Xiaofeng and shook him vigorously, "What happened? Wake up soon!"

  Lin Xiaofeng was not dead, he took a breath. It.

  He barely opened his faint eyes and looked at the familiar face in front of him...

  Raising his hand, he slapped it hard!

  The seventh elder didn't check it for a while, but he got caught by his slap.

  The seventh elder suddenly became furious and threw Lin Xiaofeng out with a slap!

  At this time, there were five blood stains strangled by bright red nails on the left cheek of the Seventh Elder!

  Lin Xiaofeng's last blow before he died, he had venom hidden in his nails!