Chapter 18- A demon who lied to herself

Start from the beginning

"Tamayo-sama this is...."

"The medicine that I gave her to heal her does not have a strengthening effect. She's using her own power." explained Tamayo.

"How interesting! It's time for me to throw my temari balls with all my strength!" laughed Susamaru.

Tamayo and Yushiro knew that it was going to be bad if that happens. So, Tamayo decides to step in to help. It was their hideout they were protecting after all. 

"Twelve demon moon-san." said Tamayo, gaining Susamaru's attention and stopping her from throwing her temari balls, with her full force. 

"Hah? What? Just patiently wait there! You'll get your turn traitor!" Susamaru yelled back.

"Are you aware of Kibutsuji's true identity?" questioned Tamayo.

A expression of shock quickly creped its' way onto Susamaru's face. Michikatsu was quite shocked seeing how fast the cheerful demon's expression had changed. He knew that 'Kibutsuji Muzan' was a dangerous man seeing how fear struck people's faces hearing the name. Even his own kind had feared him this much. 

Susamaru quickly tried to stop trembling but the best she could do was slow herself from shaking a little. 

"What are you talking about?! You're just an escapee!" Susamaru shouted back with anger and fear in her voice. 

It's not everyday that you see a demon tremble this much. That was how scary Kibutsuji Muzan was. 'It's the same as how the swamp demon reacted when someone mentioned Muzan.' thought Michikatsu. 

"That man is nothing but a coward. He's always afraid." continued Tamayo with an unhappy expression mentioning Muzan.

"Shut up you b!ch!" Susamaru shouted while trembling even more. 

"Shut up now!" the shaking demon continued.

"Do you know the reason why demons can't live together? And why demons kill each other?" continued Tamayo ignoring Susamarus demands that wants her to shut up.

"He only gathered the demons together to prevent himself from being attacked. You are only being manipulated." said Tamayo.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! The great one is not some minor villain like that! The great one's power is incomparable to anything else! He is stronger than anyone!" shouted Susamaru.

'Tamayo-sama is using her abilities.'  thought Yushiro.

"Kibutsuji-sama is-" Susamaru quickly cut off herself covering her mouthfrom realization.

Blood demon art; Mystical fragrance of the white day

"You shouted out the name. The curse will now activate. How sad. Goodbye." said Tamayo.

"Ahhhh- Please forgive me! Please forgive me! Please please! Please forgive me!" the temari demon pleaded over and over again.

"Arrgh"

Arms pierced her body causing Susamaru to fall. It was the end for her. An arms had ripped of her head. Everyone stared in horror. Yoriichi was quick to cover Michikatsu and Nezuko's eyes though. 

Tamayo walked up to the corpse and knelt down. 

"Is she dead?" asked Tanjiro.

"She's dead. The Kibutsuji curse activated and Kibutsuji's cells destroyed her. Basically, fights between demons that amount to nothing are useless. Because apart form the sun and demon slayer's swords, nothing will cause lethal damage. However, it seems like Kibutsuji is able to destroy demon cells." explained Tamayo.

Yoriichi had an uneasy feeling quickly covering his nose. 

"Uwk"

"Don't breath in Tamayo-sama's techniques. It's harmful to humans." warned Yushiro.

"Yoriichi-san, Tanjiro-san, this demon is not one of the 12 demon moons. Her number would've been carved on her eyeballs. As you can see, she doesn't have it. I'm afraid the other one wasn't a demon moon either, he was too weak." explained Tamayo which shocked Tanjiro and Yoriichi.

"I already collected blood from them. I will now examine Michikatsu-san and Nezuko-san. When I was injecting Nezuko-san with the medicine, she also inhaled some of my technique I apologise." said Tamayo.

Yushiro started making a fuss following Nezuko and Tanjiro inside while Michikatsu and Yoirichi wanted to stay outside a little longer.

"The ball.....the ball..." they heard a voice.

It was Susamaru who was barely alive.

"Here. Your ball's here." said Yoriichi putting her ball down.

"Come play....come play and play...."

Michikatsu knew that Susamaru didn't tell Tamayo to shut up beacause she wanted to keep Muzan's secret hidden like what any loyal servant would. It was something else....It was because she herself couldn't believe it.

'You're loyal and follow his orders but you just want to have fun. Maybe you didn't receive the love of a family like the people who's lives that you took. You couldn't believe the truth yourself. You made yourself believed that you were a demon moon even though you knew it wasn't true. But maybe the truth is.......'  thought Michikatsu.

'Such a child-like personality, just like my siblings. But she killed many. Or maybe.....she really just wanted to play. They were lied to and forced to battle. Kibutsuji Muzan is truly a cruel man. The truth is she's.......'  thought Yoriichi.

""You're/she's just another demon who lied to yourself/herself...."" 

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________________

[Character update]

🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛LOADING.....⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛%

*Yahaba(arrow demon)

status: dead

cause: asked the Kamado brothers 😑

*Susamaru(temari ball demon)

status: dead

cause: Michael Jackson 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tashio secret~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Michikatsu, Nezuko and Susamarus battle of throwing balls was so intense that Michikatsu forgot that they weren't playing dodge ball

-Michikatsu still thinks Yushiro is a tsundere

-The girl that Tamayo was treating somehow continued to sleep throughout the battle

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you liked the chapter. Have a nice day/night/evening bye!

!DISCLAIMER: Demon Slayer(Kimetsu no Yaiba) does not belong to me!