Yuji Itadori . 🌸🍋 "Picnic"

Welcome back to another one of my hectic oneshots. Lately I've been feeling like my oneshots aren't interesting, or that they aren't something people want to read. How do you guys feel about it?

Also, I hate to advertise my other books on here, but I just started my first book that has a whole plot planned. I'm super excited, if you're interested in Haikyu or just smut in general that new story (SIMP LIST) is definitely something that I hope you could look into. It will be slow at first, but once the smut hits, it hits you almost every chapter :)

Warning, NSFW: extreme fluff, smut

This oneshot doesn't involve any jujutsu stuff, and you and Yuji are 21+.

--------------

"Come onnnnn Y/n! Just one more movie, please I promise!" Yuji begged, throwing his upper half across your lap as he groaned out in over exaggerated agony.

"Itadori, you said that two movies ago! And you promised that you would go on that hike with me." You mentioned, your lower lip puffing out as you pouted to your lazy boyfriend.

"Yaaaaaa, I guess I did say that," He recalled, staring up at the ceiling with a curt frown on his face.

You pushed him upright off of your lap, standing up and gathering the dirty dishes from around you. "Oh come on, one hike isn't even that bad. And you love the rural part of Tokyo! It will be just us, I know how much you want to stay and cuddle today."

Though Yuji had already agreed to the plan earlier, he seemed lost in thought before flashing out a smile and a thumbs up. "Whatever my proncess wants, yeah? We can watch the movies some other time."

You nodded, moving into your kitchen to reach into a cabinet and pull out a bin. "And, to top it all off, we can eat lunch at the top of the mountain! Wouldn't that be beautiful? I've heard the breeze is amazing up there, and that the view is even better!"

Yuji blushed at the thought, a smile plastered across his face as he watched you excitedly show off the new picnic blanket that you had gotten, specifically in an attempt to have one of the best dates possible with your boyfriend.

"I'm sure it is, I'm ready to leave whenever." He mentioned.

"Do you have everything? Water?"

"Yup."

"Bug spray?"

"Yeah."

"Sunscreen."

"Yes, baby." He chuckled, moving to hug you from behind you leaned against the counter against the picnic basket.

"I'm sorry, you know how I can be. I just want to make sure that we have a fun day outside today, you know?" You sighed, a tired look overtaking your face.

Yuji smiled into the back of your neck, tightening his hold in your hug. "You're so cute when you're determined!"

"Hey!" You retorted with a pout on your face, turning around so that you could cuddle your face into the upper portion of his chest.

"Shh, you know that I just like teasing you. You always get so pouty about it." He placed a hand on your head, rubbing your hair gently as he smiled against your forehead.

"You can be so unfair sometimes, you know that right?" you grumbled, tugging his sweatshirt into the ball of you fist as he let out a laugh, ruffling your hair.

"Yes baby, now come on. We better get started now, right?"

-

Together, you and Itadori walked up the mountain.