Ryomen Sukuna (Mythology AU) . 🌸 "Opposites Attract"

Mythology AU requested by @MirandaWinterbourne ! We've got some good Hades x Persephone spinoff fluff!

Hades Sukuna x Persephone Reader!

(I'm not a pro with mythology, but I will try my very best! Hope you all enjoy!)

———————————

"I'm telling you Sukuna, you sound insane right now!"

The strained voice came from Yuji in Sukuna's soul, throwing his hands out in misunderstood anger.

Tilting his head up in the slightest, Sukuna's eyes traveled away from his physical counterpart. He put a finger on his temple, letting out a sigh as he imagined the girl he had witnessed tending to a garden earlier.

Yuji crossed his arms, his brows furrowing up at the man. "So what? You think you can get away with this?"

"Itadori. Don't test me." Sukuna's gaze slowly dropped back down as he realized Yuji thought Sukuna was going to hurt the girl. "I'm not saying this just to kill someone. I saw her and fell in love." He said cooly, unusual words for the God of the Underworld who never spoke of such a passionate subject.

The two fell quiet, Yuji starting to feel bad for his fellow God.

"...I didn't know you actually felt that way." Yuji finally broke the silence, raising his eyebrows.

Sukuna stood up from his throne, brushing his robe down to fall without creases towards the floor of the marbled room. "Yeah." Was all the God responded, obviously not wanted to talk more about the subject with him.

"I mean- I guess we can bring her here. You have that power, right? I'll help you if you need." Itadori stated, though he only threw in the last part knowing that if he didn't offer his own help then Sukuna might have forced him into it anyways.

"Mm." Sukuna agreed, imagining the beautiful girl he saw earlier that day. Her shiny H/C locks that brushed against the soft grass as she plucked various colored flowers from her garden, a stunning plot of dirt made specifically for the tiny plants. It was lined with small cobblestone at a height just high enough that the girl could relax by sitting herself on the back of her calves, leaning over the stone to gather her grown, vibrant marigolds.

——

And there you were, still haunched over in front of the moist dirt to pick your favorite type of flower. You pulled out a root, gasping as the small hole that the flower used to reside in turned to complete darkness, the black hole growing wider in the ground as you shakily dropped the flower to the ground.

Your eyes widened as you moved to back away from the spreading darkness, but your body fell downwards as the area moved quicker than you did.

You awoke in a dark area. You weren't tied up, blindfolded, none of that. It seemed like you were dropped in a new environment, your hands lightly swiping against the floor as you felt the cool marble. Where am I? You wondered to yourself, lifting your head up to cast your gaze past the extremely high surrounding pillars that towered around you. What's the last thing I remember?

The whole vibe of the area was dark and scary, ominous undertones overtaking the scenery. My garden, I was picking flowers... you thought to yourself as you slowly stood up, your long silk dress flowing down to the cool floor and covering your bare feet.

Slowly making your way down the grand hallway, you approached a large wooden door with stunning designs etched into the wood carefully. Opening the door, you saw another grand area. On the opposite end, there was a large object off in the distance.