🌌O U R D I S C O R D🌌

Introducing: our official Discord server!

Our server is designed and created to accept anyone, staff or not. It can be a place for you to connect with people, get sneak peeks about our future plans, chill, and just play fun games!

This server was made by me (kweenpatrickng) and I assure you, I put all the best I can into it, to make it the ideal server for the community. (Yes, I (Alvina) did nothing for the beautiful community server, sorry Engy) it's okay Alvie, shhh.

I created the server in March, started working on it in April, gave it my all in May, and here I am presenting it to you in June!

We are not going to link the server directly in our profile's bio to avoid random creeps joining, but if you want to join, PM us, and we'll definitely provide you with the link!! :D

It only takes one requirement for us to accept you in the server:

You must be +13 years of age. 

According to Discord's ToS, the user must be above the age of 13 to be able to use Discord. Violating this term will result in consequences which we will have to pay for.

If you are below the specified age and you somehow got in our server, Discord can and will take action against us which will result in getting us fined. And I swear I'll end up on the streets if my parents knew I got fined in something-

If you're under 13, you're welcome to stay in our community and participate in our events from Wattpad, Discord isn't a suitable option for you.

Even on Wattpad you have to be 12 years of age, but who cares about that, a lot of users here are under 12 let's be real here, Wattpad isn't as strict as Discord ;-;

Also, our staff work base will be in Discord. That's why you saw the age range question in the applicants' forms. We want to ensure that you are of the legal age of Discord for us to be able to hire you.

No, we cannot manage work from Wattpad alone. We have to use Discord too.

No, we won't accept any applicants under the age of 13.

No, we can't accept your form if you don't have Discord. We advise you to download it if you don't have it.

However, there are special cases. If you can't download Discord because of certain unspecified reasons, or if your parents are strict about it, then we can work something out. Until then, you have to have Discord. No other excuses will be accepted unless stated otherwise.

And again: With that being said, we wish to work alongside Discord's and Wattpad's Terms of Use, and that means that anyone under the age of 13 is unfortunately not accepted in Discord, and anyone under the age of 12 is not accepted in the community. Please make sure to follow this since breaking this rule makes us, Engy and Alvina, liable to a huge fine.

If we find that you have broken this rule, then we will, unfortunately, have to ban you from the community right then and there, after which we will give you a chance to explain.

If you have any questions regarding this chapter and topic, you may ask them in the inline comment section here and inline only (please make our life easy) 

If you have any questions regarding this chapter and topic, you may ask them in the inline comment section here and inline only (please make our life easy) ➱