Jimin: Y-Y/n W-Wake up! Eunha wake up we have to go.

I tried acting calm to not confuse or frighten Eunha.

Y/n: J-Jimin what's wrong?

Jimin: Come

She followed me to our room.

Jimin: We need to leave NOW!

Y/n: What why?

Jimin: Police found your parents bodies not far. So they might suspect us.

Y/n: What about the others?

Jimin: Don't worry we'll be there.

Y/n: How did you know?

Jimin: A friend of Jin called on your phone. We have until 4:00 AM to leave.

Y/n: I'll go wake Eunha

Jimin: Everything's packed up. We will go to the mansion and help Jin and the others.

Y/n: Ok

Jimin: We'll find another location, don't worry.

Eunha: Appa why did Eomma wake me up at night?

I kneeled down and told Eunha a bit of stuff.

Jimin: We need to leave now. Because we will be suspected as murderers.

Eunha: Are you bad people?

Jimin: No. Don't worry.

Eunha: Then why do they think so?

Jimin: Because we live closest to the location where the evidence happened.

Eunha: I trust you appa.

Jimin: Go in the car. I'll turn off the lights and we'll drive to Jin's house okay?

Eunha: YAY!! Uncle JIN!

Y/n: Hahah.

Jimin: Now get in the car. I'll close the lights and make sure there isn't anything we left behind.

Y/n: Okay. Eunha come with me.

Y/n POV

We went in the car. 

Y/n: Eunha do you have the necklace?

Eunha: Oh umm yes I do.. See!

Y/n: Good. Keep it at all times with you.

Eunha: Okay Eomma!

We were all ready and left to the mansion.

Y/n: Do they know?

Jimin: No I tried calling, but no one answered.

When we entered the house.

Jimin: Jin! Jungkook! Suga!! Hyungs?!!

The light turned on.

Jin: J-Jimin?!

Jimin: No time to explain! Pack everything and bring your car and the others as well.

Jin: Umm alright

Jin POV

I went up and called everyone

Jin: GUYS WAKE UP! There's TROUBLE!

Jungkook: WHAT?

Taehyung: What happened?

Jimin: The police are coming to investigate at 4:00 AM We need to leave or else they will suspect us for murder.

Y/n: Wait. How did they still find the bodies. Wouldn't they just disapear and only bones would show?

Jin: No. It takes several years for the body to decompose. 

Y/n: Oh

Suga: Normally I would say I want to sleep but I'm up!!

Namjoon: GOOD!

Jhope: Suga, Namjoon, Jin, Taehyung, Jungkook and me will go in Jin's car and Jimin you go with Eunha and Y/n.

Jimin: Yes

Jungkook: What if someone gets injured?

Namjoon: You're right!

Suga: Then Jin you go with Eunha, Y/n and Jimin because Eunha is younger and we can bear the pain a lot better. They need a doctor.

Jin: Alright then

We all packed up and it was 2:25 AM. We left and called Jungkook to think about a place we could go.

Jin: Y/n remember where our mom and dad kept some sort of house with a bar and things just like at a club.

Y/n: Yeah. But what about the cottage mom and dad built here,, they said it was pretty.

Jin: Actually. 

Y/n: What?

Jimin: The mansion was actually the cottage.

Y/n: W-What!??

Jin: You see, the reason why it said that I disapeared here was because my last footsteps were on the mountain, but my. One sec is Eunha sleeping?

Jimin: Yes. You can say it. She won't understand anyways.

Jin: My last footsteps were on the mountain, but my paw prints made it seem like I got killed by a wolf.

Y/n: Ohh

Jin: Aren't you mad?

Y/n: Mad? No I'm not mad. I'm actually surprised! 

Jin: Oh okay!

Jimin: So where is your parents other house?

Jin: It's Underground. 

Y/n: You enter by a tile in the ground which should make some sort of door opening. 

Jin: No one can enter except if it has the face ID recognition. Y/n and I have it but we can add more than 2 people. Also, it is soundproof so if you for example shoot a gun. Then no one outside the room will be able to hear the shot.

Jimin: Nice!

Jimin: Jungkook Did you hear the location? We are going to Jin and Y/n's parents house. I'll send you the address.

Jungkook: All right!