Because once they started, they would flee. Besides, Su Luo, who had the god jade scepter in his hand, was no longer what she was in the past.

  Moreover, the inheritance of Bai Ze is close at hand, who is willing to run away?

  Therefore, the Seven Elders and Yaojia can only bear it! Endure stubbornly!

  The seventh elder was almost mad!

  All he can do is to snatch Lingwei from Su Luo!

  If you kill Lingwei before Su Luo, then the points will belong to him. If Su Luo goes to petrification, it is just a waste of green liquid.

  However, did the Seventh Elders rob Su Luo?

  The Seventh Elder was very powerful. He circled ten Lingwei at once, and went down in a row. These ten Lingwei fell to the ground like a tarot card, but they were not dead yet.

  The seventh elders are preparing to strike again.

  "I shot, I shot!" Su Luo didn't know which diagonal stab he came out of, holding his scepter in the air and clicking randomly.

  On that side, the Seventh Elder was still brewing, and finally the palm wind was brewing, and he looked up...that row of ten spirit guards were all killed by Su Luo, and their points were also taken away!

  The seventh elder was so angry that he rushed forward and wanted to attack Su Luo.

  Su Luo waved his scepter and made a Bruce Lee posture: "Come on, let the horse come here! See if I won't spit you to death!" The

  Seventh Elder was afraid of the jade scepter in Su Luo's hand.

  What's more, now everyone is crazy about robbing monsters. The longer he delays, the more points others will get.

  "Smelly girl, you remember!" The Seventh Elder branded a cruel word, and then rushed towards the other Lingwei.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 2743 Points 6

  This time he didn't dare to come with ten more, because then he couldn't slap to death, it would be cheaper for Su Luo.

  However, in this way, the speed at which the Seventh Elders killed the enemy slowed down.

  Where is Su Luo?

  She is also frantically speeding up the petrified spirit guard.

  However, because of the sturdy cheating device, Su Luo petrified three spirit guards, and the seventh elder who was stronger than her killed one spirit guard... This difference made the seventh elder want to vomit blood!

  Before long, the thirty spirit guards were killed.

  The Seventh Elder looked at the rows of petrified spirit guards, and then at the few sporadic spirit guards on his side that were slapped to death by his slap...He was deeply depressed!

  Obviously his strength is much stronger than Su Luo!

  Who said this is a world where the strong are respected? Who says fist is the last word? It's nonsense!

  Su Luo, this stinky girl is not strong enough, but with the double protection of weapons and men, she actually defeated his elder!

  Thinking of the seventh elders, he was jealous!

  But by the way, he can't move this stinky girl temporarily!

  The Seventh Elders will let Su Luo continue to destroy his good deeds? Of course not.

The Demonic King Chases His Wife(2001-3207 WEDDING)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें