2741-2760 Digging Treasure

Start from the beginning

  As a result, these sly men in black could only watch Su Luoyao's majestic rush, and then retreated all over.

  "A bunch of idiots!" Master Yao Jia slapped these people on the forehead.

  The man in black is depressed.

  Seeing the green liquid, didn't you rush up too? Your arm was burned last time, didn't you hide it far away? As a person who has personally experienced green liquid, do you still need us to describe how terrifying the green liquid is?

  Su Luo knew that if she stayed here all the time, then the tricky group of people would definitely go on strike.

  So Su Luo simply rushed towards the team of Purgatory City.

  The seventh elder had a bad feeling in his heart when he saw Su Luo rushing towards him holding the jade scepter.

  Afterwards, I saw Su Luo arrogantly shuttle through the Lingwei team.

  There are at least thirty in this spirit guard team, even if it is the Seven Elders, that's not enough.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 2742 Points 5

  This is still the Xiaofeng team occupying four positions, helping to contain the Lingwei from letting them escape, and then let the seventh elders kill as much as they want.

  The Seventh Elder couldn't kill these spirit guards with a single sword.

  But after Su Luo's arrival, the situation turned around!

  "Chong!" Su Luo held the jade scepter, as if holding a red tasseled spear. In the team of thirty spirit guards, she shuttled lightly like a butterfly.

  When those spirit guards saw the seventh elders, they would swarm up to attack.

  But seeing Su Luo, they felt scared instinctively, and they wanted to escape one by one.

  But there are Xiaofeng squads guarding in all directions, what should I do?

  As a result, Lingwei and Xiaofeng team fought fiercely!

  And at this moment, Su Luo was waving the god jade scepter in the spirit guard team, so he didn't stingy with her green liquid.

  Others didn't know that she had a cheat device called Xiao Baize, and she had already asked it clearly.

  As long as the speed of time, the green liquid will recover little by little until it reaches its perfect state!

  Therefore, Su Luo is not stingy in using it.

  Su Luo has the green liquid in his hand, and immediately dominates the Quartet. Then, is her golden finger too strong? Actually not.

  You need to know that, first of all, with one person's strength, under the circumstances of the powerful encirclement and suppression of the three parties, it is still possible to gather a total of 18 weapon marks. Under such a premise, no matter how strong the golden finger is, that is what Su Luo deserves.

  Secondly, the world of Baize itself is transformed by Baize's beast, who is Baize's beast? That is Su Luo family's extremely charming contract beast, so Bai Ze is not biased towards his own family, but can he be biased towards outsiders?

  Therefore, in this world of Bai Ze, who would dare to oppose Su Luo, that is to find abuse by himself.

  The Seventh Elders were furious, but due to the green liquid of the Divine Jade Scepter, and also due to Lord Luoying's protection of Su Luo, they didn't dare to deal with Su Luo at all.