Family

Kokichi's Pov

The announcement for the motive went off. Taeko, Mikan, Kirumi and I were playing cards which Taeko was winning when it went off.

Pausing our game we got up and went to the gym. When everyone arrived Monokuma popped up.

"Phuphuphu its time for the motive as you should know by now. And this motive is a reveal." Monokuma put a paw over his mouth.

"Reveal?" Nekomaru who I learned is also a robot said confused.

"Yes reveal. The reveal is that since your abduction your family have been watching you. I mean why kill for your family if they can't watch you do it?" Monokuma laughed.

"So they've been watching their children get killed or kill and get executed." Sonia said horrified.

"Exactly! And if someone doesn't kill in the few days one lucky family is going to be a part of this game. Of course this goes to people whose family is alive." Monokuma looked at Nagito at the last part.

Monokuma then disappeared. I grabbed Byakuya and Nagito and dragged them to my room.

"What do you want Kokichi?" Byakuya asked.

"When Monokuma was talking about our families he looked at you when he said, 'Of course this goes to people whose family is alive.' Nagito. Your parents are dead right?" I asked.

Nagito looked thrown back from the question for a second before shaking his head and said, "Yeah. The plane was hijacked and it crashed killing everyone but me."

"But I'm okay now so no need to worry." Nagito continued.

"Sorry for bringing it up. Now I have a plan but I need Makoto, Hajime and Shaihara-chan on it. I got my Shumai. I need you to convince the other two." I smiled mischievously.

"Alright." Byakuya nodded.

"I'll see what worthless trash like me can do." Nagito said.

We left my room and I went to find Shaihara-chan. While on my way I bumped into Maki. I went to walk around but she grabbed my arm and pulled me closer.

"I don't know what you're up to but I'm going to stop you and free the others from your lies." Maki whispered in my ear.

She pushed me away and continued walking. I stared as she disappointed into her room or was that Kaito's?

"Whats her problem? I didn't even do anything." I asked rubbing my arm.

I sighed and continued walking. I found Shaihara-chan in the library with Kaede and Rantaro.

"Shumai! I want to talk to you alone in private." I said.

"Uh sure Kokichi." Shuichi said getting up.

We went to my room and he sat on the chair near the desk while I sat on the bed.

"What did you want to talk about?" Shuichi asked.

"When the next murder happens I want your help messing with the others." I grinned.

"What? Why would I do that?" Shuichi asked clearly shocked.

What else would I ask though? If ylu would go out with me? I mean I'd love for you to go out with me but I'll never gather the courage to ask you that.

"Because they're all so dependent on you and Kirigiri and some few other people. What you, Kirigiri and those few other people were to die? What would they do then? We'd be goners." I answered acting dramatic.

There was a knock on the door. "I need your answer quickly." I said.

"Fine but only this time." Shuichi said.

"Thank you Shaihara-chan!" I smiled.

"Come in!" I shouted at the person at the door.

It was Byakuya and Nagito. Shuichi left as they entered.

"Makoto said he'd join in just this once." Byakuya said.

"Same with Hajime." Nagito nodded.

"Triple here." I huffed.

I walked around to find Taeko and Mikan in Mikan's room talking. It seemed like to me Taeko was helping Mikan with her stuttering.

Sorry the chapters short. I'm having trouble staying awake right now.