Sibling Love

Celestia's Pov

I was upset of the fact that I couldn't help Kokichi. He's hurting and I have no idea how to help him.

Mikan and I followed Gonta to Kokichi's room. We entered and Gonta left us alone.

"I'm fine Celestia. Just a little shaken." Kokichi lied.

"You can't lie to me Kichi. I taught you how to." I rolled my eyes but grabbed one of his hands.

Kokichi sighed and gave a weak smile, "I'll be fine. I just miss my wheelchair."

"Should've listened to your doctors and used all the time like you're supposed to you would've teleported with it." Mikan frowned.

She. Didnt. Stutter. Kokichi and I stared at her in shock. We was proud of her.

"I-I-I'm s-s-sorry!" Mikan apologized for nothing.

"You have nothing to apologize for Mikan." I started.

The door opened and Kirumi was there. Kokichi already lit up eyes when he saw us lit up even more.

"Mom!" He would've jumped out of bed if Mikan and I didn't hold him back.

"Please stay in your bed Kokichi until your legs feel better." Kirumi bowed a little.

"Mom?" I asked confused.

"Yeah Kirumi is like a mom to me so I call her mom..." Kokichi explained.

"I see. I'm glad someone's taking care of you when we're not around. Thank you Kirumi." I nodded in approval.

That reminds me I have to thank Shuichi. I excused myself and found Shuichi in the library.

"Ah! Hello Celestia." Shuichi spoke when he saw me.

"Hello Shuichi. I came here to thank you for taking care of Kokichi and helping him." I thanked him and was about to to leave when he grabbed my arm.

"I um...Are you okay? I know its not easy seeing a family member um you know...die." Shuichi asked trying to watch his words.

"I'm fine Shuichi. Thank you for asking though." I lied.

He hesitantly let go of my arm and nodded. I then left to my room.

Togami's Pov

The week was almost over and Kokichi and Kaito that idiot refused to talk about it. Fukawa wouldn't stop stalking me the entire time we've been here.

I sighed, as I was listing what was annoying me. Kokichi looked at me weirdly before shrugging and going back to his next trial plan.

"What makes you so sure that another there'll be another killing?" Fuyuhiko asked only here because of Nagito.

"Once the first killing starts there'll always be more. You see, the first killing puts everyone who's planning to kill someone to ease for two reasons, one being that they aren't the only one thinking of killing someone and two, they see someone else did it so it is deemed okay." Kokichi answered.