The First Kill

Makoto's Pov...

I woke in my room, Togami was beside reading a book. He noticed I was awake and put it down.

"Can you stand? Think?" He asked.

"Yeah I can." I answered.

"Good. Someone's already been murdered. Found them this morning." Togami stood.

"Who died?" I asked shocked.

"That Nameless Imposter we found them this morning." Togami replied.

"I was out that long?" I said as I tried to remember what happened.

"Do you know what happened to you?" Togami asked.

"I don't remember." I looked down sighing.

"Well remember quick. They think you did it. You were also found this morning next to the body." Togami then left.

"Deja vu all over again." I mumbled to myself.

I got up and left my room. I found were the others and they looked at me funny like the case with Maizono and Leon all over again.

They were trying to open a box. It was locked by a pass code. They were trying to find out what it could be.

"Hey there Mr. Killer!" A voice yelled and I turned to see Kokichi. I remember what happened now.

I opened my mouth and he interrupted and shouted to Kirigiri, "Try 11037! Monokuma loves that number after Baseball here killed Singing Blueberry here."

"Stupid." I heard Leon mumbled. It unlocked the box and inside were the stuff. It all belonged to the Namless Imposter.

It was really organized. But something was missing. We investigated more and I haven't gotten a chance to tell anyone what happened to me. Nor did I have a chance to talk to Kokichi.

The death of the Nameless Imposter was stabbed to death by a knife. Could it be Kokichi killed them.

Then it came for the trial. We all went to our assigned place. Everyone had their eyes on me.

"Look we all know that Naegi did it so let's just vote for him!" Yashiro yelled.

"Dont you remember what happened with Sayaka? It was Leon who actually killed her. Makoto was framed and he's being framed again. Tell them Makoto. What happened to you." Togami scoffed.

"I was on my to my room since I asked Monokuma where it was and I saw Kokichi he was lockpicking a door with a knife in his mouth. He saw me and knocked me out." I explained.

Everyone looked at Kokichi who was smiling. "Guess I didn't hit you hard enough. Alright I did it."

"Then let's vote!" Kaito yelled.

"Hold on let's not be hasty." Kirigiri said looking at Kokichi. I think she's trying to read Kokichi.

"What don't think I'm guilty?" Kokichi asked grinning wide.

"I did say earlier I was planning on murdering someone." Kokichi continued.

"Monokuma! Whose room is next to Makoto's?" Kirigiri asked.