Chapter 32

1 Week later~
Time: 9:00am
Monday~Before the Graduation Ceremony..

Xiaoyu: Alisa are you done yet?!

Alisa: Almost Done!

Xiaoyu: Well please hurry up! Me and the girls are waiting for you!

Alisa: *comes out of the girls bathroom* I'm all done! What do you think?

Xiaoyu: Looks amazing on you! And I don't want to say this out loud but I mean it does look amazing on you and also that *ss!

Lili, Asuka, Miharu, Xiaoyu and Alisa all laughed about what Xiaoyu said at the end.

Asuka: Wow Xiao! I didn't know that you like to cuss!

Xiaoyu: I can cuss if I want to! So you can't stop me!

Miharu: Haha very funny!

Lili: Oh just so you know, are we going to the Graduation ceremony or what?

Alisa: You're right come on!

Alisa, Asuka, Lili, Miharu and Xiaoyu went to the Graduation Ceremony where all of the other students are.

Principal Heihachi: Alright Students please come and get your diploma when I call your name in Alphabetical order! Oh and heads up! I am not that good at calling your names in Alphabetical order..!

* 1 and a half hour later after Heihachi had called everyone to get their diploma*

Principal Heihachi: Ladies and Gentlemen, The Mishima Polytechnic students Graduating Class!

Everyone: HIP HIP HORRAY! *Claps*

Principal Heihachi: Now Let's Celebrate!

Everyone: Yeah!

To Be Continued~

(A/N: The next chapter will be the epilogue!)