Chapter 26

Time: 8:45
At School~ In The Science Classroom..

Xiaoyu: Alisa guess what?

Alisa: What?

Xiaoyu: Harper and the fangirls got suspended for a month!

Alisa: Really? That's good to hear! Besides, they're so mean and finally I get to take a break from them.

Then while Alisa and Xiaoyu were talking, Ms. Nina came into the science classroom.

Ms. Nina: Alright students settle down, let's get this over with..

**Timeskip**

In the Cafeteria~

Asuka: Alisa! Did you know that Harper-

Alisa: Got suspended for a month? Yeah Xiaoyu told me already in the morning.

Asuka: Oh..okay then...

Miharu: But who knows what Harper is going to do when she's suspended..

Lili: What is she going to do? Make a hair doll made of locks of Lars' hair?

Alisa: I hope not...

**bell rings**

Alisa: Come on girls, let's get to our next class...

Asuka, Lili, Miharu & Xiaoyu: Okay..

When the girls get to class, they sat down in their seats.

Mr. Lee: Alright everyone! Excellent news! Tomorrow we will be celebrating 2 years of Sir Lars being School Council president!

Everyone: OOOOh!!

Mr. Lee: So instead of studying tomorrow, we'll celebrate his anniversary of being School president! We'll definitely going to throw a surprise party! Plus I know that it's going to be excellent! But don't worry, we'll set everything up and then we'll hide and then surprise him! Just so you know Lars won't be here until in the afternoon tomorrow!

Everyone: Yay!

Mr. Lee:...But...for those people that got suspended have to go to school but only for tomorrow since it's a special day for Sir Lars.

Everyone: *groans*

Mr. Lee: Anyways let's start with today's lesson shall we?

Everyone: *sigh* Yes Mr. Lee...

**Later in the Afternoon~**

Alisa: I can't believe that Harper and the fangirls are going to be here tomorrow for Lars' anniversary of being school president..

Xiaoyu: I know right! There goes your break of getting bullied by Harper...

Asuka: But girls look on the bright side! She and the fangirls are only going to be here for a day!

Miharu: Honestly, that's true..

Lili: But who knows what Harper and the fangirls are going to be doing on Lars' anniversary..

Alisa: I wander what she's going to do...

**Harper's house**

Harper: It's Lars' 2 year anniversary as school president isn't it?

Fangirl 1: Yes..master..

Harper: Finally, for my master plan! First, I'm going to go to his house, then hypnotize him, then he'll finally pass out and he'll finally be mine!

Fangirl 2: Or maybe you can use your other master plan like where you make an evil clone of Lars and then make an evil clone of the Princess wannabe with the DNA that you collected...

Fangirl 1: Yeah since it's easier..Master..

Harper: Well I did collected their DNA while their sleeping so I guess I can do it..!

Fangirl 1 & 2: Finally!

Harper: Yes! This will be Perfect! *evil grin*

To Be Continued~

Shout-out Time!:

@Schoolcrybaby
@blxeberriecloudy
@KaiRuNeeSa_13
@Universal_angel