Chapter 21

Time: 8:00am
Saturday~

When Alisa woke up Lars wasn't there right beside her. She then got out of her bed and went downstairs but then she saw Lars making breakfast for himself and for Alisa.

Lars: Good morning Alisa!

Alisa: Morning Lars.

Lars: I made you breakfast!

Alisa: Oh thank you! You didn't have to do that.

Lars: But I want to. *finishes making breakfast* Okay I'm done making breakfast.

After Alisa and Lars ate their breakfast, they decided  what they want to do together.

Alisa: How about we should watch Christmas movies together on Netflix? Since Christmas is coming.

Lars: Well which Christmas movies?

Alisa: How about "How the Grinch stole Christmas?"

Lars: I guess we can watch it.

  **Timeskip~At the Park**
   At the park, Lars and Alisa were sitting at a park bench together while watching kids play.

Lars: Alisa?

Alisa: Yes Lars?

Lars: I want to say sorry again about what happened yesterday night. For now on, I promise that I will not be a jealous boyfriend.

Alisa: That's good to hear Lars. Thank you.

   But then some random dude who was walking down to the park was waving at Alisa and Lars (mostly Alisa). Then Lars starts to stand up and feel jealousy in his body once more.

Lars: Hey you!

   The random dude turns around to see Lars' face full with jealousy. Lars then glares at the dude preparing to threaten him.

Lars: If you look at my girlfriend again, then the last thing you'll be looking at is the bottom of a shallow grave!

    The random dude got scared and angry at the same time so then he decided to run away from him. But then Alisa looks at Lars with disbelief.

Lars:..heh..not jealous..Starting now...heh..

Alisa: *slowly nods* Yeah right..

To Be Continued~