Chapter Three

Bryces POV~

It was nine in the morning when I finally decided to go down to the living room to see what the boys were up to. I had heard them yelling of excitement all morning and I was curious to see what it was about.

As soon as I walked down the stairs Rafy said, "pack your bags Hall we're going to Vegas" I looked at her confused, "What? When? Why?" I asked still tired. "Ahhh the three W's" Blake laughed. "We're going in three days because one, brand deal, two, family road trip, and three, vlog material" Rafy replied to me. "Cool that'll be fun, who's all going?" I asked. "All of sway and the girlfriends so basically, Josh, Griffin, Noah, Dixie, Blake, Amelie, Anthony, Avani, Kio, Quinton, Jrod, Johnny, Rory, Caitlyn, oh and Caitlyn is bringing Addison, you know how they are" Rafy laughed counting fifteen people. "Woah" was all I could say with my mind still being stuck on Addison coming.

I'm not going to lie she's a really nice, pretty girl, and I'm glad we're friends. I just hope it's not awkward after the conversation we had last night about how she doesn't want a relationship ship at the moment. I mean I didn't really think that was what we were doing anyways. It shouldn't be awkward right? We just needed to figure out the boundaries and where we stand in each other's life's and we did.

"Who are you dreaming about Bryce?" Josh laughed waving his hand in front of my face. "Shut up" I laughed getting out of my seat. "So you are thinking of someone! You're guilty!" Noah laughed pointing at me. "So who is it" Kio smirked. "Okay fine I was thinking about someone but not in that way you weirdos" I said walking back to my room. I stopped when I heard Kio say, "still didn't answer the question"  "you don't need to know" I shouted back, closing my door.

I packed my things and bought a couple things for the trip before filming a bit for youtube with Jrod. We ate and chilled for the rest of the day before going to bed. Today went by pretty fast. The next two days went by surprisingly quick too with the only productive thing I have to do being a business meeting. The night before we left we put all of our bags by our door so when we leave at four in the morning, we would just grab and go.

"Wake up!" A voice said hitting me with a pillow. "No thank you" I said burying my face back into my pillow. They threw themselves on top of me dramatically. I'm too lazy to look who it is but that is definitely an Addison move. "Okay come on, it's three-fifty, you can sleep in the car" She said dragging me by my arm. I groaned as I looked up to see Addison and Caitlyn standing over me. I looked at Caitlyn with a "really" type of face. "She insisted on waking you up" Caitlyn said. I laughed as Addison was still trying to pull me out of the bed. "Okay fine" I said getting up.

We all walked outside grabbing our bags. My jaw dropped as I saw the huge bus outside the house. "Woah" I said amazed. "Great you guys took to long and there's only three open seats in the back, you're sitting in the middle Addison, I'm not sitting next to Bryce." Caitlyn said. "Wow, I'm not that bad" I said laughing.
"Good luck, one of y'all are going to have to sacrifice your shoulder" Addison said getting on the bus. "Sleeping beauty at her finest" Caitlyn said following Addison.

We got on and I'm not kidding, not even five minutes later Addison fell asleep.
I glanced at her, she looked so peaceful there.

Do you know that feeling of an early vacation trip? Something about the slight breeze coming through the window and the dark skies felt right. I checked the time, four-thirty, makes sense why everyone but me is sleeping. And Josh of course, since he's driving.

I saw Addison shiver so I put my blanket on her, soon after I also fell asleep. I only got to sleep for around an hour when I woke up to everyone chanting, "Road trip! Road trip! Road trip!" "It's five-thirty, really?" I said. We then pulled up to the gas station for snacks and obviously, gas.