The Entrance Exams

Start from the beginning

Kyouka: Hey, I heard you singing.

Izuku: You did? I thought I was quite?

Kyouka: To others, yes, but I have enhanced hearing due to my quirk.

Izuku: What's your name?

Kyouka: My name is Kyouka Jirou, and yours?

Izuku: Izuku Midoriya-Aizawa.

Kyouka: Cool, so what type of-.

Present Mic: ALLLLRIIGHTTT LITTLE LISTENERS, IT'S TIME TO GET THIS STARTED!!! CAN I GET A YEAHHHH??!!

Izuku's ears hurt a bit but to Jirou, it hurt a lot, and once Izuku noticed it, he covered her ears for her.

Silence. Heard all around the auditorium. Izuku didn't want to leave his uncle hanging.

Izuku: YEAAAAAHHHH!!!

Present Mic: 'Favorite nephew.' Thanks little listener. Now onto the exams... (He than explains)

Izuku: 'Tone it down Uncle Mic!'

Jirou: Th-thank you. 'His hands are so warm, like I've felt this before.'

Izuku: No problem.

Izuku turned up his music a little bit, he knew what he had to due thanks to Aizawa giving him a hint before he left. 

~Mini Flashback~

Izuku: Do you know what we're doing for the exam dad?

Aizawa *still sleepy*: Robots...destroy...points.

Izuku: Ok thanks.

Aizawa: 'Did I just help him? Meh, whatever, I know he's able to do it anyway.'

~Flashback end~

A student with glasses and blue hair asked a question.

Robocop: Sir, there are four robots on the pamphlet when you only explained three. If there is a mistake, than why is this such a prestigious school, and you with the green hair. If you're just going to listen to music than please leave. 

Present Mic: 'Big mistake little listener.'

Izuku stood up.

Izuku: Now listen here, robocop, I'm not in the mood to listen to your shit, I can steal your soul if I wanted to, but sadly I was forbidden to do it. I can do something worse.

Inner Izuku: YOU CAN'T STEAL SOULS, IZUKU YOU FOOL!

The entire room went black. Student's were scared and didn't dare move. Except for Iida.

Iida: What is this? This is your doing isn't it. Such a villainous quirk, and yet your here at U.A. You shouldn't be here.

Izuku: Shut up.

Iida: Or what? Villain.

Izuku: Dark Abyss: Reigning Nightmare.

Iida fell unconscious for a few minutes until he got back up and the room went to normal before he got up.

Iida: What happened?

Present Mic: Nothing, little listener. Just explaining the robots you gotta fight.

Iida: Oh, than I'm sorry for disturbing you! *chops air* 

Everyone (-Iida): That kid is scary!

Present Mic: Anyway, the fourth robot...

Mic explains the point system and the different robots. After he explained he let everyone go and get ready at their respective zones.

Izuku: Hey, are you doing ok?