For some godforsaken my brain was in a mood to let out a word vomit so the next thing I said shocked even me. "I know what you guys do." Every eye turned to me at lightning speed. "What? Of course you know what we do. We have told you."

"Yeah, no I'm not talking about the bullshit lie you guys fed me. I'm talking about the Italian mafia. You know the one with guns and drugs and shit." The conversation was steering off from my tragic fucking backstory, which led to my confidence and bitchiness slowly flowing back into my system. I leaned back on the couch crossing my legs and spreading my arms over the back of the couch.

"Wh- wha-what? What are you talking about?" Alex asked but before I could answer Xavier spoke up "How did you know?" "XAV!" Alex exclaimed but he was just ignored as my eldest brother stared at me with a questioning gaze.

"Well, you guys aren't very good at hiding your weapons which is kind of concerning given you literally lead a mafia, your bullshit rule about not going into the basement and Io parlo Italiano."
( I speak Italian.)

Their faces again went to shock, but this time it seemed a lot funnier than the first time. Xavier opened his mouth but I had one more trick I wanted to show off. "Also, if imply hunch is right which it usually is, under this couch you would find..." I reached down under the couch and just as I had suspected I pulled out the gun taped under, placing it on the table.

"How the fuck do you know all of this? How did you figure this fuck out?" Xavier asked or more like yelled. Of this was the part I was going to enjoy. It was truly concerning how only a few minutes ago I was about to have a mental breakdown and now I smirking at my older brother about to tell him something that's about to change his fucking life.

"You know Knight Ryder?" "The street fighter, racer and a famous assassin? Yes I know Knight Ryder. Every person in the crime world knows her. How do you?" I pulled my most innocent, little girl face "Oh no I don't know her." And after an antagonising pause

"I am her."

"What?"
"Oh my god!"
"Are you fucking  serious?"
"Holy shit! That's cool."
"You killed a guy with a toothpick?!"

Their shouts echoed over each other, but I silenced them. "Yes I am an assassin, but you guys aren't all that innocent either okay. And before you ask I had to do it to survive, needed to make money and apparently stopping people's hearts pays handsomely. Also yes, I know the Turkish mafia, yes I did jobs with him. He is my best fucking friend, so tread lightly. I will kill each and every one of you without a second thought if you take a jab at Eren."

After a few more minutes of silence, Alex led the others to bed telling the, we should talk tomorrow. I stayed on the couch, I didn't want to go to my room, within the four walls of my room, my personal walls would come down and right now I don't think I even want to think about what I might do when in there.

I hadn't realised that Xavier had stayed back, until he sat beside me. "I'm not gonna cry." "I know you're not. Just sitting here in case you want to you know... hug or talk." "In case I want to hug..." my face was twisted in disgust."Yeah thanks you but no." "Okay" he simply answered but stayed there.

Neither of us said anything for a long time, and I hated my stupid brain for betraying me but I could feel my eyes welling up, my throat felt like there was stone stuck in between, and my hands started to shake. I hated my body even more as I latched on to Xavier like a fucking koala bear. Tears streaming down my face in silence as I sobbed in between a couple of times.

Xavier didn't speak just ran his hands through my hair in a comforting way, soon as the tears dried up and exhaustion took over my body I felt my self slip into the delicious state of sleep.

I woke up to banging noise, looking around I realised I was in my bed, Xavier must have put me there. A small smile formed on my face, it's the little things that make me realise he does care. The banging noise caught my attention again. It sounding like someone hitting a punching bag, I descended the steps carefully, on the ground floor again I walked towards the gym.

The increase in volume confirmed my suspicions. I opened the door silently, not wanting to make my presence known yet. Inside was Luca, in a pair of sweats and an undershirt. He was hitting the punching bag repeatedly, and by his sloppy technique I wasn't hard to figure out that he was 8n now way training. He was letting out his anger.

I think it was an appropriate time to let him know I was here. I walked across the gym floor, towards the bench where the supplies were kept. The punching sounds stopped abruptly. "What are you doing here?" I didn't answer yet, I was focused on wrapping my hands in the tape.

Once I was satisfied I entered the ring opposite Luca, moving the punching bag to the side. "Fighting with real people is a lot more satisfying." "What are you doing?" I looked back up at him "Getting in position." I shrugged.

"Don't you think we should talk, after what just happened." That was not happening. I didn't even know why I was here in the first place but I knew damn well that we weren't going to talk.

"I have talked and screamed and listened and cried today. Now I want to fight."

———————————————————
Hello people! The truth is out. YESSS!!

We have finally uncovered the first big plot, now we're gonna move onto the next big plot line. Upcoming chapter will also include some lighthearted ones,to make up for all the heavy chapters I have shoved in all your faces!

Tell me what you all think and what you are expecting!!

Love you all!💕💕✨✨